Showing off her sexy arches

For foot lovers. Footjobs, toejobs, cumming on feet. Feet in sandals count too. Stocking jobs, pantyhosejobs, nylonjobs, sockjobs. Cumming on stockings, Cumming on pantyhose, cumming on nylons, cumming on socks.

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, MissN, albers1

Newfootlover

Re: Showing off her sexy arches

Post by Newfootlover »

Damn you're so lucky to have Summer year round!!! Especially one with feet, legs and an ass that won't stop making men hard! Kudos!! The cum shots are spectacular!
droid1959

Post by droid1959 »

Summer has sexy lovely feet for heels and hose. She could drain a whole lineup of hard cocks waiting to fill those clear pumps with cum
nr1hoselover

Post by nr1hoselover »

Wow she has amazing sexy feet
jmmvzg

Post by jmmvzg »

BIG REQUEST here fellas. Today is the great Summer Ray's birthday! With turning another year older she's feeling a bit gloomy. I reminded her that she has many fans who'd be willing to show their appreciation of her beautiful self.

With that, she said that she'd love to see if any of you could produce tributes to her. Your tribute could be via picture or video clip. Ideally it would be to your FAVORITE picture(s) of her that we've posted in the forum to date. Help make this a truly HAPPY birthday for her! Thanks guys!
johnson90

Post by johnson90 »

jmmvzg wrote: Fri Nov 06, 2020 1:19 pm Summer got so excited about your comments that she insisted we have another photo session, and she wanted to give everyone a treat for the weekend. She truly is breathtaking and I'm so lucky that she helps to fulfill my fantasies. This particular session was dedicated to the color burgundy. Would love to hear your thoughts and details of your 'tributes'.
I love her feet in those Gold sandals!
DulceypincanT

Post by DulceypincanT »

jmmvzg wrote: Sun Apr 05, 2020 5:08 pm The young beautiful lady I'm dating has been blessed with some of the most beautiful arches I have ever seen. She was a bit reluctant, but has agreed to let me post these pictures. Please provide your honest feedback. Depending on what she hears she may agree to post more in the future...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
droid1959

Post by droid1959 »

Wow, all of them lovely strongly sexual pictures. You have simply beautiful arches, show them in nylons all the time, especially in public. Have you noticed now, in public, how many guys of all ages look at your feet? Or how often a man's, or woman's, gaze goes directly to your lovely sexy feet? By the way, those pics of your legs and ass in pantyhose are stroking hot as well. I would be drained daily around you.
yellowpanda8

Post by yellowpanda8 »

Second the nylons