Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

plus47

Re: Tormented toes in tight shoes and boots

Post by plus47 »

Oh yes, they Look really challenging. Looking forward to read your report
mr burns

Post by mr burns »

italianboots wrote: Fri Nov 15, 2019 10:34 am Not sure what it is about these BCBG's........but they full on torment my girls feet.....always have, she thinks it's the angle or position of the heel??

They are a size smaller than she normally wears as well.......you can see how much the toebox has stretched out :)

So anyways......she wore them to work for 'grocery shopping night' last week.........wow.....that was a girl with sore feet night for sure!! I loved watching her stand at the checkout in them while we waited, all day in the office, then an hours shopping and then a good 10 minutes standing in line at the checkout........this little cock teasers feet were on FIRE :D :D

My girl dosent generally swear or use bad language......but the walk through the carpark was fantastic 'oh fuck my feet are killing me, these damn shoes are torture.......oooohhhhhhh the balls of my feet are just on fre'

She jumps in the car and 'pry's' them off to a nice long 'ooooooooohhhhhhh aaahhhhhh my poor feet!!!!!'

Great shoes!
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

.......surprise visit at a certain someones office this week.......and caught her at her flirtatious cock teasing best :roll:

........figured it was time for some pay-back to teach the little cock teaser a lesson 8)

So all morning in her torment heels, here she is taking care of the cleaning up after brunch........as you can imagine after an hour or two......there was plenty of complaining! :D

Enjoy her sexy suffering...........
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

whats sweeter than seeing your girl strutt around all day in sexy heels..........adding sugar sachets inside them I guess 8)
Atlas

Post by Atlas »

I agree mate :) nothing sexier....jb’s legs look killer in high heels but knowing that gorgeous girls is strutting with sugar sticks in her heels I love it :) did they break open??
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

[quote=Atlas post_id=1059593 time=1601328381 user_id=4269]
I agree mate :) nothing sexier....jb’s legs look killer in high heels but knowing that gorgeous girls is strutting with sugar sticks in her heels I love it :) did they break open??
[/quote]

Nah they survived mate, just snapped a few pics and notice that she didnt remove them....maybe she'll wear them till they bust :D

She is such a freakin cock tease, you'll love this - she comes for a visit when I'm not around......and leaves her boots that she's been wearing to work all week.......check where she leaves them!!
hornyheels

Post by hornyheels »

Asking for it!
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

[quote=hornyheels post_id=1060128 time=1601642215 user_id=14957]
Asking for it!
[/quote]

,,,,,,,,I know right! :D

The sexy little cock tease had her work set out for her a day or 2 after this.............we had arranged to do some shopping after work...if I could pick out her shoes......she knew there was going to be some 'sexy suffering' going on and sent a txt saying 'OK....but dont be toooooo mean I've been in heels all week'

.....now to pick a pair of shoes out for her afternoon........ 8)

I have a few activities planned, gonna be a great evening :) :D
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

A few pics of the shoes she had worn all day at work, these went on at about 7.00am and been in them till she changed into those tight Faiths at 5.00pm........was a freakin turn on just watching her struggle to get her sweaty feet into those super tight and narrow Faiths, we were sitting in the car, lots of squishing and squeezing and wriggling and on they went......eventually :lol:
jhon

Post by jhon »

Mmmmm :oops: :oops: :twisted: