I so want my Mother In Law's shoes.

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

PavoBreda

Re: I so want my Mother In Law's shoes.

Post by PavoBreda »

Yesss!
Leatherappreciater

Post by Leatherappreciater »

Those are so hot and I can’t wait to see your mil’s heels
Heels Fan

Post by Heels Fan »

Wow, they are incredibly sexy heels. Can't wait to hear more about the adventure!
nonsololadyl

Post by nonsololadyl »

Any news in recent months?
Lololoheel

Post by Lololoheel »

nonsololadyl wrote: Mon Dec 07, 2020 5:36 pm Any news in recent months?
I want the same
Toe Cleavage1

Post by Toe Cleavage1 »

Mil is self isolating at the moment as she is in her 60's, so no meeting and no heels I'm afraid. And this may just be the end of an era as she has spoken of not wearing heels anymore as she has developed some pretty bad back pain recently, but watch this space.
heels_cummer2001

Post by heels_cummer2001 »

man, sorry to hear about your Mil having some back pain, hopefully once covid gets lifted/cured and your Mil's back feels better we get to see her wear them sexy heels again. I to love to see and fuck my Mil heels here and there.
footlvr911

Post by footlvr911 »

awesome
Toe Cleavage1

Post by Toe Cleavage1 »

Went round to mil today as she had something for me, she invited me in and as she lives in a bungalow her bedroom is at the end of a corridor close to the bathroom. So as I walked towards the kitchen where she headed to I glanced to my left down the corridor to find her bedroom door fully open, and just beneath her dressing table I spied a very colourful pair of heels.
So we spoke for around ten minutes about stuff before I excused myself to go to the bathroom, and as I walked towards her bedroom I could clearly see the shoes. A very vibrant floral design with a mid stiletto heel sat on top of a Nine West box! My heart raced as I ached to touch them, better still to see them on mil's feet. But to pick them up was far too risky, I hadn't seen my mil for months and so the subject of shoes was muted thanks to covid and so I had no idea as to whether she was still interested.
Finishing up in the bathroom I headed back to my mil and decided to mention the shoes.
"I noticed a very colourful pair of Nine West's under your dressing table," I remarked.
She laughed and replied, "They are quite bright aren't they."
"Nine West, have you won the lottery?" I joked.
She told me that with nowhere to go she had money to treat herself and decided to buy a few pairs...
That's right, 'a few pairs'.
"Could I see them?" I asked before I even knew the words had come out.
She smiled kindly and replied, "When everything gets back to normal I'm sure you'll see me in them, I'll make sure that when we all get together I'll wear them especially for you."
My heart was banging, I just wanted to grab the shoes and make her wear them and then smother her feet in kisses, smelling those shoes and breathing her in deeply.
In response I said, "I'll hold you to that, they really are nice shoes."
We spoke for much longer, catching up on each other's lives for the next hour or more, and all the time I thought of her in those Nine West shoes.
Unfortunately I didn't take pics because I didn't want her catching me photographing her shoes or indeed her bedroom, but when we have our first family get together I will be reminding her to wear those shoes and I will make sure to be filming her sexy feet in them.
mazz

Post by mazz »

Glad to have news from you !