Borrowing girls shoes and cumming in them - New cum on soles story with the “new girl” (14/10/20)

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Richie, Jess, minni

Marofeet

Re: Borrowing girls shoes and cumming in them - BREAKING NEWS!! Foot guy’s dream come true! Plans for next week (10/09/2

Post by Marofeet » Sat Sep 12, 2020 6:42 am

Okay so it will happen Monday unless something unexpected happens.
I don’t know much about the shoes of that friend but i was gonna meet her one of these days for pictures and cumming her shoes just seemed to be a bit overpriced so i let go.
I told her to make her feet as stinky as possible so I will have loads of fun.
The friend is really pretty in every way and they’re good friends so it will be very interesting

PavoBreda

Re: Borrowing girls shoes and cumming in them - BREAKING NEWS!! Foot guy’s dream come true! Plans for next week (10/09/2

Post by PavoBreda » Sat Sep 12, 2020 6:43 am

I have a feeling this is going to be epic!
42/M/Netherlands. Married with kids. Closet bi-sexual. High heels addicted. Find me on the shoesession discord: https://discord.gg/3pFrmYM

Leevoy

Post by Leevoy » Sun Sep 13, 2020 10:15 am

Have fun dude! Hope you get some cheezy, stanky scents.

Take a boner pill and wow them with a rock hard wang.

sneakerfun

Post by sneakerfun » Mon Sep 14, 2020 10:39 pm

Looking forward to hear how it all went!

Marofeet

Post by Marofeet » Tue Sep 15, 2020 1:33 am

Guys it was amazing!

So i asked for a little teaser before the meet and got it. Their shoes were actually kinda new but my Thai friend said they’re stinky so it was an immediate excitement kicking in.

They were running really late but it was due to the station closure so not their fault (police and some drama). It was honestly a torture to wait nearly an hour knowing what I’m actually waiting for.

Anyway, they finally arrived wearing the sexy nike shoes and skinny trousers and shorts. The “new girl” looked like she was just coming back from school or something while the Thai girl was all dolled up presumably for me ;)

I walked with them to my secret location (van lol) and asked the new girl if she is nervous.
She obviously was but didn’t want to show it so said she is fine but curious.

I then gave them the money and let them into the van. It was a bit difficult to make them both fit but it worked! The fun just began and i had them both just for myself!

They put their legs up wrapped in nike shoes. I felt rushed because i was so curious about the new girls feet! I still decided to take the shoe off my Thai friend first and the smell was amazing! The socks were damp and dirty and obviously worn for a while before the meet. I left the new girl for a dessert and slowly started lifting the heel... i put my nose near the shoe and the smell was really strong, cheesy but a bit nutty as well, her socks were pretty damp too.

All shoes came off and they were now only in their socks waving their feet in the air giggling slightly and talking to each other. My member was beating like my heart and i knew it was time to take my pants off.

I was inhaling the sweet smell of sweaty socks and slowly jerking off, i knew that it would only take one wrong move and I’d finish... i was so horny!
It was time for the socks now, the Thai girl first. She has such smooth soles and toes... buried my nose between these vinegary toes and sniffed hard. I then proceeded with the new girl and omg... gorgeous feet and gorgeous smell. When i was sniffing her toes she giggled saying it was very ticklish.

I started sucking their toes putting both of their toes into my mouth, licking their soles and going crazy. I knew i won’t last too long because it was like a dream. When i had their toes in my mouth the Thai girl suddenly said “i painted them for you...” and scrunched her toes to show me. The red toenails looked really hot and that pose was such a turn on...
i started rubbing him against their soles and they only giggled a little, the Thai girl asked:
“did you already cum? It feels really wet...”
i replied her with:
“no i haven’t, I’m just so turn on you have no idea...”
They were grabbing my dick with their toes and playing a little... i had to slow down because the finish was so close.

I sniffed and licked them for about 10 mins and knew it won’t last. I asked them to keep moving their toes constantly, covered their back with a blanket and went for it trying to distribute the cum evenly between the girls... the new girl still got the biggest portion of my “nectar” on her soles. It was epic and i was so sad it ended so quickly.
I wiped their sticky soles and the Thai girl turned around looking at my crotch, she was clearly very curious...

All of a sudden the Thai girl’s phone started ringing, she said with a panicked voice:
“Oh my god it’s my boyfriend, please please don’t say anything!”
And with her still slightly cummed soles she got out and started talking to her boyfriend (so fucking hot). While speaking to him, she sprayed her feet with water and washed it off. In a meantime the new girl started asking me many questions about my fetish.
Her: Why feet? Why do you like them? You really like that awful smell? Is it like all feet no matter what that you like?
I replied her with:
Me: I honestly don’t know why, I’ve discovered it when I was 5yo not even understanding fully what it’s all about... i don’t like all feet, they have to be pretty and yours definitely are...anyway how was it? Was it awful?
her: No it was okay although it was a bit ticklish
Me: thanks for that anyway, it was the best experience I’ve had, your feet are really great!
Her: thanks, glad you liked it, I was scared my feet wouldn’t be good enough
She continued putting her socks and shoes on... i saw a wet cum spot when she was pulling her sock on her feet but she didn’t seem to care too much.
After that we had a quick chat and they left...
tell me what you think about my little experience and check out my photos ;)

https://imgur.com/a/qjOdYnZ

PavoBreda

Re: Borrowing girls shoes and cumming in them -2 girls 1 guy... best experience so far (15/09/20)

Post by PavoBreda » Tue Sep 15, 2020 1:42 am

You, sir, are the end boss and feet cumming king of this forum. I applaud you!
42/M/Netherlands. Married with kids. Closet bi-sexual. High heels addicted. Find me on the shoesession discord: https://discord.gg/3pFrmYM

Marofeet

Re: Borrowing girls shoes and cumming in them -2 girls 1 guy... best experience so far (15/09/20)

Post by Marofeet » Tue Sep 15, 2020 7:52 am

PavoBreda wrote:
Tue Sep 15, 2020 1:42 am
You, sir, are the end boss and feet cumming king of this forum. I applaud you!
Thank you! 😁 it took me a while to get to this point but was worth it ;)
The “new” girl must’ve liked it because she texted me today asking if i wanna meet