Teasing my dick with Moms sexy business heels

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

yellowpanda8

Re: Teasing my dick with Moms sexy business heels

Post by yellowpanda8 »

Cool. Any pics of her feet In those. Find a pair of her nylons and
Rub one out with them. Easy to clean. Then just use your girlfriends stuff. I wank with my wife delicates all the time.
mmn

Post by mmn »

What kind of job does she have? For some reason I find it so much hotter when I know what kind of job a sexy stiletto wearing biz woman does. (Corporate sales, Finance, law, marketing etc...)
sniff-guy wrote: Sat Sep 05, 2020 7:18 am Don't you love a confident, empowered business woman in sexy, pointy, dick teasing heels?
insertshe

Post by insertshe »

Dude pls pls give some pics of your mom wearing heel and stocking , I want to cum for your mom
sniff-guy

Post by sniff-guy »

I had some pics of her wearing them (toe cleavage, dangling etc) but I deleted them a while ago cause I felt bad for perving and getting off to it...but it hasn't changed anythng lol! I still get off to her shoes and feet so f***k it - it's a fetish, it is what it is and I regret deleting them now....
sniff-guy

Post by sniff-guy »

mmn wrote: Tue Sep 08, 2020 7:40 am What kind of job does she have? For some reason I find it so much hotter when I know what kind of job a sexy stiletto wearing biz woman does. (Corporate sales, Finance, law, marketing etc...)
sniff-guy wrote: Sat Sep 05, 2020 7:18 am Don't you love a confident, empowered business woman in sexy, pointy, dick teasing heels?
She works in finance as a manager. I find finance professionals wear the best pointy killer heels but they're often too uptight to shoe play. Though sometimes she dangles on the phone of pops out of her heels when she's reaching for something or bending down (causing me to stare and spring up in my pants sometimes - awkward!)
I think marketing chicks give the best shoeplay - but finance chicks are still the sexiest IMO
yellowpanda8

Post by yellowpanda8 »

Any pics of your moms feet. Nylons would be great to see.
sniff-guy

Post by sniff-guy »

yellowpanda8 wrote: Thu Sep 10, 2020 9:10 am Any pics of your moms feet. Nylons would be great to see.
I deleted the ones I had as mentioned above but I'll get new ones soon. She doesn't go to the office much these days though so haven't seen her wear these in a while...
mmn

Post by mmn »

Oh for sure I agree finance women wear the hottest killer pointy stilettos. Lawyers too. And their don’t mess with me or I’ll ruin you just for the fun of it power vibe just makes it so much hotter. I work in finance with just such shark women. They seem like they wouldn’t think twice about throwing you out on the street to starve just for the bonus, and they’ll do it while taunting you in sexy designer stilettos. I think it makes them even sexier.

There was a TV show on a while back where some finance woman just bankrupted someone and then she stands in front of him in a pair of killer pointy stilettos smirking and says “I’m going to buy a new Mercedes. Do you want to come along? I love the thought of watching your face as you watch me buy a hundred thousand dollar car”. I nearly came right there...

Marketing and HR women often have more “fun” heels on at work. Different vibe.

sniff-guy wrote: Thu Sep 10, 2020 8:04 am
She works in finance as a manager. I find finance professionals wear the best pointy killer heels but they're often too uptight to shoe play. Though sometimes she dangles on the phone of pops out of her heels when she's reaching for something or bending down (causing me to stare and spring up in my pants sometimes - awkward!)
I think marketing chicks give the best shoeplay - but finance chicks are still the sexiest IMO
wifey-heels

Post by wifey-heels »

Mom's heels are superb! I'd be all over them like they owed me money!!
jackoffj

Post by jackoffj »

nice heels .