Borrowing girls shoes and cumming in them - returning girl - cum in borrowed shoes (27/10/20)

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Richie, Jess, minni

sneakerfun

Re: Borrowing girls shoes and cumming in them - back to posting (didn’t last long lol) 07/09/20

Post by sneakerfun » Mon Sep 07, 2020 11:10 pm

Fantastic that you are back. We’ve missed you! And it’s great you’ve got straight back in with a great pair of feet. Thanks so much for sharing these pics. I’ve found Air Force shoes are more worn than they look so it’s good that these had a nice smell. I find it really interesting that the feet thing is becoming more in the open with girls. I’ve noticed on a number of sites girls are open for selling feet pics and this must open up opportunities like you’ve found. Imagine going forward a hundred years and foot sex is as accepted as any other sex! Anyway it’s great to have you back. Looking forward to continuing the journey with you!

Cocochanelle

Re: Borrowing girls shoes and cumming in them - back to posting (didn’t last long lol) 07/09/20

Post by Cocochanelle » Wed Sep 09, 2020 8:35 am

welcome back dude ! you are amazing

Leevoy

Post by Leevoy » Wed Sep 09, 2020 9:19 am

I remember when i tried to retire as well...lasted just about as quickly as you did...

We LIVE for this rush - whether we can control it or not...nothing gets me higher...

Marofeet

Post by Marofeet » Thu Sep 10, 2020 12:31 pm

sneakerfun wrote:
Mon Sep 07, 2020 11:10 pm
Fantastic that you are back. We’ve missed you! And it’s great you’ve got straight back in with a great pair of feet. Thanks so much for sharing these pics. I’ve found Air Force shoes are more worn than they look so it’s good that these had a nice smell. I find it really interesting that the feet thing is becoming more in the open with girls. I’ve noticed on a number of sites girls are open for selling feet pics and this must open up opportunities like you’ve found. Imagine going forward a hundred years and foot sex is as accepted as any other sex! Anyway it’s great to have you back. Looking forward to continuing the journey with you!
Thanks mate :) I’m glad I’m back too and i was getting so many messages that i couldn’t let it go just like that. These airforces weren’t even that worn but the smell is gorgeous.
Feet definitely become more “normal” but I’m not the biggest fan of OnlyFans girls etc, i really like them innocent and “feet virgins” if you know what i mean. I would literally have a different girl to meet every single day but money is slowing me down a bit. Well enjoy cuz there is much more to come ;)

Marofeet

Post by Marofeet » Thu Sep 10, 2020 12:31 pm

Cocochanelle wrote:
Wed Sep 09, 2020 8:35 am
welcome back dude ! you are amazing
Thank you! Glad you enjoy ;)

Marofeet

Post by Marofeet » Thu Sep 10, 2020 12:32 pm

Leevoy wrote:
Wed Sep 09, 2020 9:19 am
I remember when i tried to retire as well...lasted just about as quickly as you did...

We LIVE for this rush - whether we can control it or not...nothing gets me higher...
That’s sooooo true! I couldn’t stop looking at girls trashed trainers on the street with that “hungry” look on my face. I had to get back and i don’t regret it

Marofeet

Re: Borrowing girls shoes and cumming in them - BREAKING NEWS!! Foot guy’s dream come true! Plans for next week (10/09/2

Post by Marofeet » Thu Sep 10, 2020 12:38 pm

Guys this is just crazy, the Thai girl i thought was into me organised something shocking for me! We’ve had a little conversation first and i confirmed she doesn’t like me in “that way”.
What i managed to do however, was to convince her to ask her smoking hot friend to join in! The fun will take place next week and i will fulfill my dream! 2 girls at the same time! And i can do with their feet whatever the fuck i want! Sorry for such chaotic post but i couldn’t be more excited

PavoBreda

Re: Borrowing girls shoes and cumming in them - BREAKING NEWS!! Foot guy’s dream come true! Plans for next week (10/09/2

Post by PavoBreda » Thu Sep 10, 2020 12:54 pm

The legend... continues!
42/M/Netherlands. Married with kids. Closet bi-sexual. High heels addicted. Find me on the shoesession discord: https://discord.gg/3pFrmYM

Leevoy

Post by Leevoy » Thu Sep 10, 2020 5:36 pm

Marofeet wrote:
Thu Sep 10, 2020 12:38 pm
Guys this is just crazy, the Thai girl i thought was into me organised something shocking for me! We’ve had a little conversation first and i confirmed she doesn’t like me in “that way”.
What i managed to do however, was to convince her to ask her smoking hot friend to join in! The fun will take place next week and i will fulfill my dream! 2 girls at the same time! And i can do with their feet whatever the fuck i want! Sorry for such chaotic post but i couldn’t be more excited
Brilliant sir, looking forward to the details!

sneakerfun

Post by sneakerfun » Thu Sep 10, 2020 10:46 pm

This just keeps getting better! Any details on the friend and her shoes?