Heelfucker323 you pathetic pussy

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

sneakerfun

Re: Borrowing girls shoes and cumming in them - back to posting (didn’t last long lol) 07/09/20

Post by sneakerfun »

Fantastic that you are back. We’ve missed you! And it’s great you’ve got straight back in with a great pair of feet. Thanks so much for sharing these pics. I’ve found Air Force shoes are more worn than they look so it’s good that these had a nice smell. I find it really interesting that the feet thing is becoming more in the open with girls. I’ve noticed on a number of sites girls are open for selling feet pics and this must open up opportunities like you’ve found. Imagine going forward a hundred years and foot sex is as accepted as any other sex! Anyway it’s great to have you back. Looking forward to continuing the journey with you!
Cocochanelle

Re: Borrowing girls shoes and cumming in them - back to posting (didn’t last long lol) 07/09/20

Post by Cocochanelle »

welcome back dude ! you are amazing
Leevoy
Location: On Campus assassinating whore boots and super-stinky sweaty college jean jackets with my hard cock

Post by Leevoy »

I remember when i tried to retire as well...lasted just about as quickly as you did...

We LIVE for this rush - whether we can control it or not...nothing gets me higher...
Marofeet

Post by Marofeet »

Gone
Last edited by Marofeet on Wed Jul 05, 2023 12:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
Marofeet

Post by Marofeet »

Gone
Last edited by Marofeet on Wed Jul 05, 2023 12:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
Marofeet

Post by Marofeet »

Gone
Last edited by Marofeet on Wed Jul 05, 2023 12:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
Marofeet

Re: Borrowing girls shoes and cumming in them - BREAKING NEWS!! Foot guy’s dream come true! Plans for next week (10/09/2

Post by Marofeet »

Gone
Last edited by Marofeet on Wed Jul 05, 2023 12:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
Leevoy
Location: On Campus assassinating whore boots and super-stinky sweaty college jean jackets with my hard cock

Re: Borrowing girls shoes and cumming in them - BREAKING NEWS!! Foot guy’s dream come true! Plans for next week (10/09/2

Post by Leevoy »

Marofeet wrote: Thu Sep 10, 2020 12:38 pm Guys this is just crazy, the Thai girl i thought was into me organised something shocking for me! We’ve had a little conversation first and i confirmed she doesn’t like me in “that way”.
What i managed to do however, was to convince her to ask her smoking hot friend to join in! The fun will take place next week and i will fulfill my dream! 2 girls at the same time! And i can do with their feet whatever the fuck i want! Sorry for such chaotic post but i couldn’t be more excited
Brilliant sir, looking forward to the details!
sneakerfun

Post by sneakerfun »

This just keeps getting better! Any details on the friend and her shoes?