Girls doees your heels fall of during sex?

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Caymen

Post by Caymen »

Fe_Lins

Re: Girls doees your heels fall of during sex?

Post by Fe_Lins »

Sometimes It falls, i usually try to keep them in my feet until we finish
Caymen

Post by Caymen »

Fe_Lins wrote: Mon Aug 10, 2020 2:25 pm Sometimes It falls, i usually try to keep them in my feet until we finish
What sort of heels do u wear during sex? Please pm me.
Joeclog

Post by Joeclog »

I love it when I am fucking my wife and one of her shoes comes off.
Caymen

Post by Caymen »

Joeclog wrote: Thu Aug 13, 2020 10:19 pm I love it when I am fucking my wife and one of her shoes comes off.
Do u put it back on
mrtickles

Post by mrtickles »

I want my wife to keep whatever shoe she’s wearing to stay on her feet while we’re fucking.
Her body heat brings out the sexy scent of her nylons, feet and leather shoes, which makes my hard cock even harder once I catch a whiff of her moist, sexy aroma!!
I then proceed to pop one off her foot at bury my face into it while plowing her harder and that always brings her to a great orgasm for her and an explosive cum release for me!!!!
droid1959

Post by droid1959 »

Me too, me too! Done it many times fucking my sweetie when she wears pantyhose and sexy shoes. I'll be pumping into her, she's on her back, her silky nyloned feet in heels up by my face. I'll slip one heel off her foot and bury my face onto a silky warm sole. My cock surges harder while I pump into her deeper and faster. Always leads to a hard cumming while I inhale her feminine scent.

Then the next day I sniff her shoes, hard again and stroking off onto and into her shoes, or I shove my cock into her shoe and blast it full of hot cum.
Caymen

Post by Caymen »

Anymore stories