Work colleague’s heels...again

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

frankiega

Work colleague’s heels...again

Post by frankiega »

Hi guys,

Here’s a few more pics of my lovely co-worker’s heels. I hope you enjoy seeing what I’ve done with them when I’ve had the chance to borrow them :)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
mrtickles

Re: Work colleague’s heels...again

Post by mrtickles »

Mmmmm.. oh yes..!!!
I think we all wish we could have been there to help out filling them up!
I for one would love to sniff them up for a few hours while stroking my cum into those heels !
frankiega

Post by frankiega »

They did smell pretty good. Better than I expected since they’re pretty clean but there was definitely a nice foot aroma there.

Need to try to get them again to shoot a bigger load in next time.
PavoBreda

Post by PavoBreda »

Very nice man! Impressive stuff!
Sniffer_84

Post by Sniffer_84 »

frankiega wrote: Wed Sep 02, 2020 12:44 am They did smell pretty good. Better than I expected since they’re pretty clean but there was definitely a nice foot aroma there.

Need to try to get them again to shoot a bigger load in next time.
Lecithin, zinc, lots of water. Edge and enjoy the fireworks
PavoBreda

Post by PavoBreda »

I never heard of that before. Lecithin and zinc? Edging sure. But taking supplements? Where and how did you gain this knowledge? I’m looking to learn.
Kiddo99

Post by Kiddo99 »

Do you leave all your cum inside the soles?. Because if not, please DO and don't worry about too much cum.. it takes allot of cum to notice(when given atleast 4 hours to dry). But even if you still feel nervous about it, just spread it around man. Please, there's nothing more satisfying than watching her walk in beautiful heels and knowing that your OWN jizz is in there mixed with her foot now :D.. and can you possibly get pictures of her wearing them when you can
Slinkyheels

Post by Slinkyheels »

Another solution is to allow your cum to roll down to the bottom of the toe box you came in. Rotate the shoe so the heel is pointing up whilst taking care not to spill any of your ‘juice’ on the floor. Then rest the shoe in a position which will allow your spunk to dry on the underside of the toe box. Then when she next puts her court shoes on you’ll know your dried spunk is sitting directly above her toes. Such a nice thought don’t you think and she’ll never look for dried cum on the top of the toe box inside her shoes!
PavoBreda

Post by PavoBreda »

This man knows his stuff! Take note!
dwang2003

Post by dwang2003 »

wow