My friend's slippers

Sneaker Jobs and sneaker cumming including Keds, Converse, Nikes, Vans, and all other brands of athletic shoes. Ugg Jobs Croc Jobs, Flip Flop Jobs. Now slippers too!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Kimble841

Re: My friend's slippers

Post by Kimble841 »

lijones wrote: Wed Aug 26, 2020 4:38 pm Kimble that’s exactly what I do. I love following my wife and mom in laws slippers from new to well worn to becoming mine
You're lucky, you have two different women who wear slippers. Every woman treats their shoe differently. I try to be the last stop for slippers but I also like to hold off taking them as long as I can... see just how far and how bad their story gets.
lijones

Post by lijones »

Exactly. Sometimes it a quick trip to me, others can take weeks. Mom in law is constantly in slippers at home and also out to the stores once in a while. Wife usually buys two pair when she gets new ones. One for each of us.
Wornmoccasins

Post by Wornmoccasins »

Keep the updates coming. I know its not as common but slippers are my favorites.
Kimble841

Post by Kimble841 »

Gg
Last edited by Kimble841 on Fri Feb 02, 2024 5:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Mark6347

Post by Mark6347 »

Nice Thread dude. Love to see more
Bandolinohaze

Post by Bandolinohaze »

Kimble841 wrote: Wed Sep 02, 2020 11:38 am It's been just over two weeks since my last update. Taking note of just how much they have changed in that time, its painfully obvious that she is being extremely hard on these slippers. She says that they are so stibky that she can smell them when she takes them off beside her bed. Says she sometimes leaves them in the bathroom or outside on the patio because they stink so badly. She warned me again... I should just focus on her other slippers and not get too attached to these ones because they aren't going to be around very long. She also warns me that I probably wont get to have these ones because "chore" or "housework" slippers often times end up disappearing suddenly without warning. They could get sacrificed or intentionally destroyed. She also admits that she has abandoned many many pairs of slippers in public places. She'll wear them in public... buy a new pair while she's out and then abandon her old pair in a parking lot or trash can.
Kimble, dude, plz keep the thread going. It's one of the best threads. I am also a little odd I guess that house or bedroom slippers have my attention I admit I wasn't always that way . Keds are my biggest faves. From both of my wives, both have gone on,BTW I can affirm that girls consider their slippers as personal to slip into besides work. Slippers do have a sole that allows the activites and wear you mention. Making them great targets of destruction. My biggest interest in slippers, is after I retired, I wear them all the time. I guess I should start my own thread..lol
Kimble841

Post by Kimble841 »

I have updates on both of her currently worn slippers. The pinks and the greys. Been busy lately so I havent posted anything but I have been sneaking pictures here and there so I will post updates on her slippers here soon. I know that most folks on here are run of the mill high heels and tennis shoes guys so thank you for reminding me that there are a still a few of us here that think outside the box.
Kimble841

Post by Kimble841 »

Ft
Last edited by Kimble841 on Fri Feb 02, 2024 5:16 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Kimble841

Post by Kimble841 »

Pt
Last edited by Kimble841 on Fri Feb 02, 2024 5:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
lijones

Post by lijones »

Love the grey ones Kimble. Wife and I wear ours all over also but we do have separate pairs for just in the house, maybe if you got her some new ones you can swap them out for her