I just found our JACKPOT for buying used heels!! MUST READ

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Sexy-heels

Re: I just found our JACKPOT for buying used heels!! MUST READ

Post by Sexy-heels »

bcnfootlover3 wrote: Tue Aug 18, 2020 12:27 am This girl sels new shoes but man, she has THE body. Thin with huge boobs... No pic face..
The Swimsuit picture isn't her, it's a stock, sorry. But the shoes are so hot
Sexy-heels

Post by Sexy-heels »

realservitude wrote: Mon Aug 17, 2020 7:40 pm
Thanks! You can actually see more of my stuff here:
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=73271
Oh maaan.. what do you do with all that?.. I mean, you must have so many!.. do you resell them or something?
realservitude

Post by realservitude »

Sexy-heels wrote: Tue Aug 18, 2020 11:11 am Oh maaan.. what do you do with all that?.. I mean, you must have so many!.. do you resell them or something?
I do have a lot of both used and new shoes. I should probably resell them, but I've just been collecting them.
Sexy-heels

Post by Sexy-heels »

realservitude wrote: Tue Aug 18, 2020 2:27 pm
I do have a lot of both used and new shoes. I should probably resell them, but I've just been collecting them.
Damn I'm jealy :)

Question about the smells. I was gonna sell my sandals, they smelled so nice, but yesterday I used a new body lotion and now they smell like I sprayed them with a perfume. They have fabric lining, so the smell stays for a while, i left them out to air out. Have i ruined them? What do you think about the perfume smell on shoes/socks?
Screenshot_20200818-192338_Poshmark_compress77.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
realservitude

Post by realservitude »

Sexy-heels wrote: Tue Aug 18, 2020 3:27 pm Question about the smells. I was gonna sell my sandals, they smelled so nice, but yesterday I used a new body lotion and now they smell like I sprayed them with a perfume. They have fabric lining, so the smell stays for a while, i left them out to air out. Have i ruined them? What do you think about the perfume smell on shoes/socks?
Honestly I’d be disappointed if I received shoes with a heavy perfume or lotion scent. For me that defeats the purpose of acquiring used shoes. That said, one of my favorite pair of sandals does have a musky perfume scent. But that pair was so well-worn, the foot odor nicely mixed in with the perfume. And it helped that I knew what the girl and her feet looked like.

But other buyers may be different. A true fetishist will be more than happy to discuss all the details of your sandals.
Sexy-heels

Post by Sexy-heels »

realservitude wrote: Tue Aug 18, 2020 9:59 pm Honestly I’d be disappointed if I received shoes with a heavy perfume or lotion scent. For me that defeats the purpose of acquiring used shoes.
That's exactly what I was thinking, that's why I was so upset, my lotions are usually almost unscented, because I like the smell of my skin, but with the quarantine I started using my holiday gifts, lol, didn't want to go shopping :lol: And turned out these expensive brands are very potent
realservitude wrote: Tue Aug 18, 2020 9:59 pmBut other buyers may be different. A true fetishist will be more than happy to discuss all the details of your sandals.
Is there a place on this forum where I can ask these questions?
realservitude wrote: Tue Aug 18, 2020 9:59 pm But that pair was so well-worn, the foot odor nicely mixed in with the perfume. And it helped that I knew what the girl and her feet looked like.
Pix or lies :mrgreen:
juckni

Post by juckni »

Last edited by juckni on Wed Jul 28, 2021 8:15 pm, edited 2 times in total.
realservitude

Post by realservitude »

Sexy-heels wrote: Wed Aug 19, 2020 6:19 am Is there a place on this forum where I can ask these questions?
I suppose you can ask anywhere in the forums. I was referring to the individual buyers. A guy considering buying your shoes will gladly get into an extended discussion with you over the condition of your shoes. I know I do. I actually have to restrain myself from asking too many "weird" questions to girls who are just simply trying to sell. I'm sure it would be annoying for them.
Sexy-heels wrote: Wed Aug 19, 2020 6:19 am Pix or lies :mrgreen:
If you insist. I had talked about these in the other thread.
IMG_2290.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Sexy-heels

Post by Sexy-heels »

Ooh! Nice. I thought it would be the ones in your profile, they look so comfy!
realservitude wrote: Wed Aug 19, 2020 3:24 pm I suppose you can ask anywhere in the forums. I was referring to the individual buyers. A guy considering buying your shoes will gladly get into an extended discussion with you over the condition of your shoes. I know I do.
It is actually the opposite with me. Especially when people order pictures. I love photography, so I like to do something interesting, not boring, but usually get "anything really" or "nothing crazy". I mean, I'm happy everyone enjoys what I do, just weird.
And I really don't want to disappoint anyone, that's how i found this forum, for motivation :)
kong56

Post by kong56 »

realservitude wrote: Wed Aug 19, 2020 3:24 pm
Sexy-heels wrote: Wed Aug 19, 2020 6:19 am Is there a place on this forum where I can ask these questions?
I suppose you can ask anywhere in the forums. I was referring to the individual buyers. A guy considering buying your shoes will gladly get into an extended discussion with you over the condition of your shoes. I know I do. I actually have to restrain myself from asking too many "weird" questions to girls who are just simply trying to sell. I'm sure it would be annoying for them.
Sexy-heels wrote: Wed Aug 19, 2020 6:19 am Pix or lies :mrgreen:
If you insist. I had talked about these in the other thread.

IMG_2290.jpg
Those toeprints are unreal
havent fucked a pair of heels in months!