friend's sexy feet

For foot lovers. Footjobs, toejobs, cumming on feet. Feet in sandals count too. Stocking jobs, pantyhosejobs, nylonjobs, sockjobs. Cumming on stockings, Cumming on pantyhose, cumming on nylons, cumming on socks.

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, MissN, albers1

XxcumshoezxX

friend's sexy feet

Post by XxcumshoezxX »

I told this girl about my fetish a while back and ever since then she loves to tease me about it. She loves it when I suck her toes and just the other night while we were sitting in my car she let me smell and lick her flip flops and toes while she grinded her other foot against my hard dick, hopefully she'll give me a real footjob soon with her soft perfect feet :D
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Send me an IM on Yahoo Messenger to exchange shoe stories and adventures! XxcumshoezxX@yahoo.com
phoselover

Re: friend's sexy feet

Post by phoselover »

Very nice man!! She does have some amazing feet and can't wait to hear about her giving you that footjob.....:D
slingblade

Post by slingblade »

That my friend is fantastic! She has some sexy feet too, I bet they smell and taste excellent. How did you go about telling her though? And how close are you/how did you become friends? I'd love to try this out with girl friends of mine!
Shoe*boy

Post by Shoe*boy »

Absolutely sexy, feet, I can’t imagine fun with those, wish I where her friend.
SHOE*BOY