Worst smelling shoes you've came across?

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

L0STS0UL

Worst smelling shoes you've came across?

Post by L0STS0UL »

Basically what the tittk says, what were the most rank feet you ever came across? And what did you do when you caught a whiff or whatever.
Shoesneak

Re: Worst smelling shoes you've came across?

Post by Shoesneak »

I had a girlfriend in high school that was a softball player. she use to give me her socks after practice and that was the strongest scent I ever had. they were literally wet from sweat! I use to shove them in my face the second I made it home. Her shoes didn't get much smell but those socks where great.

Another time I was with this girl that was really down for me at the time. To get my attention if we didn't yall for a bit she would wear socks for multiple days in her stinkiest shoes and she did 2 days in a row and I was happy but when she did 4 days it was almost too much, i couldn't put them straight to my nose it was too strong, and they didn't smell too great... haha. 2 days my limit now, at least with her
L0STS0UL

Post by L0STS0UL »

Shoesneak wrote: Fri Jul 31, 2020 7:39 pm I had a girlfriend in high school that was a softball player. she use to give me her socks after practice and that was the strongest scent I ever had. they were literally wet from sweat! I use to shove them in my face the second I made it home. Her shoes didn't get much smell but those socks where great.

Another time I was with this girl that was really down for me at the time. To get my attention if we didn't yall for a bit she would wear socks for multiple days in her stinkiest shoes and she did 2 days in a row and I was happy but when she did 4 days it was almost too much, i couldn't put them straight to my nose it was too strong, and they didn't smell too great... haha. 2 days my limit now, at least with her
Any pics by chance?
Shoesneak

Post by Shoesneak »

No i wish, my old computer crashed and I lost all that stuff this was like 10-5 years ago now
vector

Post by vector »

Back in the late 2000s, when I was shopping on eBay I went over a pair of cherry red Dr.Martens 1460 that was well worn and full of "DIY" painting and studs. I bought them and found out they were made in England, meaning they were at least 5 years old (they haven't restarted the MIE line yet).

They reeked of sour, disgusting stinky feet with a small hint of worn leather. The interior was a dark shade as the result of sweat-soaking for years. Must have been worn by a punk girl, probably often at shows and stayed on overnight.

I actually couldn't play with them until letting them to air out for a few weeks. Think I destroy them with knifes when I had to move out a few years afterward.

Never came across another pair of Docs as "fragrance" as they were.
L0STS0UL

Post by L0STS0UL »

vector wrote: Sun Aug 02, 2020 5:39 am Back in the late 2000s, when I was shopping on eBay I went over a pair of cherry red Dr.Martens 1460 that was well worn and full of "DIY" painting and studs. I bought them and found out they were made in England, meaning they were at least 5 years old (they haven't restarted the MIE line yet).

They reeked of sour, disgusting stinky feet with a small hint of worn leather. The interior was a dark shade as the result of sweat-soaking for years. Must have been worn by a punk girl, probably often at shows and stayed on overnight.

I actually couldn't play with them until letting them to air out for a few weeks. Think I destroy them with knifes when I had to move out a few years afterward.

Nice, did the seller have any more stuff.
Essexdude16

Post by Essexdude16 »

My mothers high heels are most sweat smelling.
MadAboutShoes(2)

Post by MadAboutShoes(2) »

The absolute stinkiest shoes I ever came across and in belonged to a 60something year old lady I worked with at a small restaurant. She had three pairs that she changed into and out of all day long, every day for years. There was a pair of black low heel pumps that were literally falling apart, a pair of dull silver flats, and a pair of bronze flats. The two pairs of flats were the style that look like pumps but with no high heel. Anyway, I'd see her wearing them all the time and I knew sometime, someday I'd give into temptation. That day came, of course, and I took the silver flats home with me. When I got them home the first thing I did was lift the right one up to my face and take a big sniff. "Uuueeewaahh!!! Yuck!!" They smelled terrible. They were REALLY stinky. They were sour with years of foot sweat But you know what??? I bet you do. I sniffed them again, and then again and so on. I got to really like it after while. I eventually gave them back... of course
vector

Post by vector »

L0STS0UL wrote: Sun Aug 02, 2020 11:32 am
vector wrote: Sun Aug 02, 2020 5:39 am Back in the late 2000s, when I was shopping on eBay I went over a pair of cherry red Dr.Martens 1460 that was well worn and full of "DIY" painting and studs. I bought them and found out they were made in England, meaning they were at least 5 years old (they haven't restarted the MIE line yet).

Nice, did the seller have any more stuff.
Not anything shoe-related. I would believe if those docs were the only footwear she wore for years..
prizee

Post by prizee »

my mother's asics smell very good especially when she comes back from fitness without socks