Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

meinfetisch

Re: Picture Story: Jenny Tranny Housesitting

Post by meinfetisch »

let´s do a fetish Party in her Rooms
Bootsandpumps

Post by Bootsandpumps »

Last edited by Bootsandpumps on Thu Sep 03, 2020 2:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
Done here, out of order
Shoehunter

Post by Shoehunter »

Amazing photo story - I can't wait for a new story :)
Bootsandpumps

Post by Bootsandpumps »

Last edited by Bootsandpumps on Thu Sep 03, 2020 2:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
Done here, out of order
Bootsandpumps

Post by Bootsandpumps »

Last edited by Bootsandpumps on Thu Sep 03, 2020 2:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
Done here, out of order
radared1

Post by radared1 »

Loved it
Bootboy2345

Post by Bootboy2345 »

Bootsandpumps wrote: Sat Aug 01, 2020 1:31 pm Good timing shoehunter here story goes on.
Inspired by the wish of some of you that the boots of Jenny need a load too and from a idea from another user today I did this one. Wasn't planed to get that large but it was great fun again.

Second visit at the neighbour house
This time Jenny knew where all the hot stuff is hidden, she wanted to check out more. But today she brought her own boots. The one from her neighbour were a bit too tight for her legs...
She choose her sexy black Patent pumps....at first...
1.jpg
What else could happen that Jenny gets nice and hard with them. Thinking about her riding her big sexy fitness trainer- boyfriend while wearing them
2.jpg
3.jpg
Uh that's smells so good! Smells like....cum?! Wow that guy seem to shoot in her shoes too...but I guess only at the end of a good blowjob....hmmm tastes so good ( the filthy tranny bitch tries to lick the dried cum all up)
Meanwhile she thought about the purse and the leather Jacket she saw in the hall. She thought they might look perfect at her body, what do you think....well a normal lady maybe would put on a skirt or a Jeans with that. Oh Jenny :roll:
4.jpg

Hmm so much thi gs to explore around here. Jenny picked another pair of boots from the drawer 5.jpg

Hmmm so sexy, I saw her a few times with them on street.
Real boots for a real sexy woman....and so fuckable
6.jpg
These will be my victims today! :twisted:
7.jpg
And her dick grows and grows and she feels the hot load ready in her balls to blast out all over this beauty's boots
Here is the moment yeah cums!!!
8.jpg
Fuck whats that! Someones down at the door!9.jpg
Gotta get all this things of damn!
10.jpg
Fuck all spurt on my boots! 10b.jpg
Argh damn I bet there will be stains. These are my work boots,fuck!!!! 11.jpg
Hehe so this time Jenny shots here own boots hahaha12.jpg

Luckily she rescued her self right in time into the bathroom where she keptthe rest of her clothes. The Neighbours brother had shown up and Jenny came out of the toilet and did like nothing special happend and explained the circumstances. The brother said. Typical for my siste, leaves for vacation and no need to get things in order, her Jacket, her purse, her boots all is lying round here. So they talked few more minutes then he left and Jenny put all the things away....

Few weeks later after the neighbour came back she met her in the garage, wearing a few of the items Jenny played with
Screenshot_20200801-225251_Gallery.jpg thanks again for keeping the house Jenny! And Jenny smiled...went to her car....and wanked herself off again in beetween seconds! :D
Omg I wanna lick and suck up and swallow every drop of your cum off your boots SOOOO baddddd!!! Please.
Rscingheellover

Post by Rscingheellover »

That was fuckinng amazing xx
Oh my nearly getting cought.
X
Bootsandpumps

Post by Bootsandpumps »

Last edited by Bootsandpumps on Thu Sep 03, 2020 2:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
Done here, out of order
e551218

Post by e551218 »

very very good. i really like the story and the neighbor as well es jenny
NEW!!!
nice sneaker lady with
xxx pictures

https://onlyfans.com/sneakgirl_com/