Remembrance of My Secretary's Aldo Pumps, A Retrospective

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

MadAboutShoes(2)

Re: Remembrance of My Secretary's Aldo Pumps, A Retrospective

Post by MadAboutShoes(2) »

Great post. Love aldo pumps.
rigilover

Post by rigilover »

I believe that after these past years, these shoes must have been thrown away in the trash where they ended up in a dumpster or an incinerator. :cry:

I remember some photos that you shared of the secretary sitting where you saw your face. Can you post these photos again? :lol:
Thanks to share the photos of this hot Aldo shoes.
directionf

Post by directionf »

What a great timeline, had to be great to see her walking in your contributions
jhon

Post by jhon »

Well echoed them you gave them their due for years :oops: :oops: :twisted:
Kiddo99

Post by Kiddo99 »

Did you leave all your jizz inside to dry, EVERY time you fucked those beauties? So her feet will absorb everything
Kimble841

Post by Kimble841 »

One of downsides to having this affliction. When shoes suddenly and without warning just vanish forever. I've had friends and girlfriends that had shoes for a long time. I got attached to them over time cumming them and just watching their story play out and then suddenly they just dissapear. It kinda stings a bit not knowing that it was coming and not getting any closure. Not knowing where they are or what may have happened to them. Only thing you do know is that you will never see them again. Never get to cum them again. The woman has no idea she has tormented and in a way dominated her friend or boyfriend.
Retifist

Post by Retifist »

I see her every day and I certainly do miss those Aldo pumps. What is interesting is that she now wears black strappy wedge sandals every day. But beneath her desk, where the Aldos resided for years, is now a pair of beige well-worn wedge sandals with stunning foot and toe imprints. What puzzles me is that I have yet to see her wear them. Pumps, flats, and thong sandals are my preferred footwear for pleasure so I haven’t explored this new arrival. Any thoughts on this new twist of leaving unused shoes on display will be appreciated.

In answer to other questions, I always cleaned her pumps of all traces of my semen after each session.
supercheap454

Post by supercheap454 »

Wish you left her juice.. her toes need your cum!

Best heels and thread!!!
simontse

Post by simontse »

Dude, how did you clean them after use without being noticed?
Retifist

Post by Retifist »

I always took them in the evening or on weekends when I was alone in my locked office. There was little risk in transporting them from her desk to my office and back. I also had the pleasure of many well-worn flats from other young women in our operation. Many of them have moved on to other positions, so I have had a bit of a “dry” spell in recent months.