Heelfucker323 you pathetic pussy

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Leevoy
Location: On Campus assassinating whore boots and super-stinky sweaty college jean jackets with my hard cock

Re: Borrowing girls shoes and cumming in them - Conversation screenshots 23/07/20

Post by Leevoy »

Marofeet wrote: Sun Jul 26, 2020 5:25 am Guys, the other girl texted me and wow it’s just an overkill...

https://imgur.com/a/YjofkGk
Really happy for you dawg.

As someone who works his own schemes, when you put the time and work in and know how to be a "normie" with these marks, and not the drooling boot/shoe wank maniac we all know you are, these are the rewards.
Slider6

Re: Borrowing girls shoes and cumming in them - Conversation screenshots 23/07/20

Post by Slider6 »

Leevoy wrote: Sun Jul 26, 2020 2:32 pm
Marofeet wrote: Sun Jul 26, 2020 5:25 am Guys, the other girl texted me and wow it’s just an overkill...

https://imgur.com/a/YjofkGk
Really happy for you dawg.

As someone who works his own schemes, when you put the time and work in and know how to be a "normie" with these marks, and not the drooling boot/shoe wank maniac we all know you are, these are the rewards.
Agreed that’s how it is on my side
moneyboy

Re: Borrowing girls shoes and cumming in them - big conversation tease... 26/07/20

Post by moneyboy »

You rock, we are all waiting for the updates.
Marofeet

Re: Borrowing girls shoes and cumming in them - big conversation tease... 26/07/20

Post by Marofeet »

Gone
Last edited by Marofeet on Wed Jul 05, 2023 12:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
Vulcanus

Re: Borrowing girls shoes and cumming in them - Sexy Story Just Arrived... 27/07/20

Post by Vulcanus »

Thats a really nice Story, after reading your chat I also finally had the guts to ask a girl from a retail site to meet me and she was also very open minded with selling me her socks.
Now I have 2 ladies that sell me their footwear. Lets see if I can bring it to the next step like you did.
Awesome 😁
sneakerfun

Re: Borrowing girls shoes and cumming in them - Sexy Story Just Arrived... 27/07/20

Post by sneakerfun »

Good luck Vulcanus. If it works you’ll need your own thread fantastic update Marofeet. The level of detail is extraordinary, so grateful for the blow by blow account, setting the scene, detail about her, what you did and how her feet smell and taste. How long did the encounter last? Sounds like you have really got one to try to keep here. I hope she keeps coming to you and you cumming to her feet! You should be able to have a good affair with her feet. When you get home, instead of smelling of perfume do you smell if feet LOL! Keep up the outstanding work.
Marofeet

Post by Marofeet »

Gone
Marofeet

Post by Marofeet »

Gone
ShoeBuyer_ShoeFucker

Post by ShoeBuyer_ShoeFucker »

Lovely story!!!! I'm going online tonight to ask ladies for some fun!
Voolvo

Post by Voolvo »

Great!! Waiting for more !!🔥