New look contributions

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

suedej

Re: New look contributions

Post by suedej »

Slinkyheels wrote: Sun Aug 12, 2018 2:25 pm These cutesy block heel purple pair got a good seeing to too but it took an age to remove the spunk marks from the suede. Lesson quickly learnt!
Omg my hero, fucking and Cumming these beautiful soft suede heels 🍆💦 wow they are so so sexy. ! The colour is so nice xxxx Absolutely stunning fuck xxxx
Anything!! For suede high heels, and girls sexy slippers !!!!
Slinkyheels

Post by Slinkyheels »

suedej wrote: Fri May 08, 2020 6:58 am Omg my hero, fucking and Cumming these beautiful soft suede heels 🍆💦 wow they are so so sexy. ! The colour is so nice xxxx Absolutely stunning fuck xxxx
If you like purple suede heels take a look at the following two links. You’ll see I’ve also f***ed a couple of other pairs you’ll probably like too?

https://www.shoesession.com/forum/viewt ... 6&start=70
https://www.shoesession.com/forum/viewt ... 8&start=70
Slinkyheels

Post by Slinkyheels »

dangeroussail wrote: Fri May 08, 2020 3:30 am wow awesome new content francky63 please show us more
Agreed! I had a good wank over your pics. I can’t wait to see more of your contributions to this thread. In the meantime here are pics from my recent session with a pair of cream New Looks with peep toes.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
dangeroussail

Post by dangeroussail »

interesting shoes! keep up the posting
louislu

Post by louislu »

Slinkyheels wrote: Sun Sep 02, 2018 3:25 pm
olallacd wrote: Fri Aug 31, 2018 4:37 am Very sexy heels and elegants, and overall, great shots!!!!!!!
Thanks Olalla CD. Here’s another recent New Look pair I shagged.
👉...those spunked are pure wonders 😍
Slinkyheels

Post by Slinkyheels »

dangeroussail wrote: Sun May 10, 2020 11:27 pm interesting shoes! keep up the posting
Thanks. Here’s a movie clip of me wanking with these ‘interesting shoes!’
https://xhamster.com/videos/cumming-a-c ... s-14832898
Slinkyheels

Post by Slinkyheels »

This pair of pointy New Looks with strappy backs were lovely to f**k. I hope you like the pics.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by Slinkyheels on Tue Jul 14, 2020 12:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
hot400heels

Post by hot400heels »

OMG, can you pull one of those stockings down over you cock and then stuff you cock in that heel?
converselover110

Post by converselover110 »

Slinkyheels wrote: Tue Jul 14, 2020 7:33 am This pair of pointy New Looks with strappy backs were lovely to f**k. I hope you like the pics.
Great job with those slings. Nice big load on them.
dangeroussail

Post by dangeroussail »

Slinkyheels wrote: Tue Jul 14, 2020 7:33 am This pair of pointy New Looks with strappy backs were lovely to f**k. I hope you like the pics.
awesome load! keep it up!