My sister's school uniform and shoes

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Aurélie de Nerval

My sister's school uniform and shoes

Post by Aurélie de Nerval »

I have access to my sister's old uniform, including two skirts, socks and a beautiful pair of mary janes shoes. I have been able to play with his uniform, his shoes, although small, I can use them. Sorry sister for giving this use to your uniform! It is very exciting.

Any suggestion and request?
Last edited by Aurélie de Nerval on Mon Sep 20, 2021 3:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
FoxXgamingXL

Re: My sister's school uniform and shoes

Post by FoxXgamingXL »

Great find would love to see the shoes and socks cummed😍😍😍
Gemmasflats

Post by Gemmasflats »

Please fuck and cum the shoes? Any smell? Still used?
Shoedaddy

Post by Shoedaddy »

Turn the clothes inside out. Get a group together to cum all over the inside of the uniform, socks, and shoes, then have sister wear it for you.
Aurélie de Nerval

Gemmasflats wrote: Tue Jul 14, 2020 7:26 am Please fuck and cum the shoes? Any smell? Still used?

I will, I will soon upload photos. They shoes have no smell
Aurélie de Nerval

Shoedaddy wrote: Tue Jul 14, 2020 8:00 am Turn the clothes inside out. Get a group together to cum all over the inside of the uniform, socks, and shoes, then have sister wear it for you.
I really like "Mary janes" style shoes, I have some for collection and secret use. I have dressed in the uniform (Crossdressing) it feels good, it is exciting. Do you also like Mary janes shoes?

Unfortunately I do not think my sister does that, it is a secret, although she no longer wears her uniform, I kept it for my pleasures
Shoedaddy

Post by Shoedaddy »

Aurélie de Nerval wrote: Tue Jul 14, 2020 8:26 am
Shoedaddy wrote: Tue Jul 14, 2020 8:00 am Turn the clothes inside out. Get a group together to cum all over the inside of the uniform, socks, and shoes, then have sister wear it for you.
I really like "Mary janes" style shoes, I have some for collection and secret use. I have dressed in the uniform (Crossdressing) it feels good, it is exciting. Do you also like Mary janes shoes?

Unfortunately I do not think my sister does that, it is a secret, although she no longer wears her uniform, I kept it for my pleasures
Well, that uniform is hot as fuck. Schoolgirls in uniform are my #1 weakness. Cute pressed pleated skirt and kneesocks with sexy little shoes.
girlsockfucker

Post by girlsockfucker »

Those shoes and socks are devine
Leevoy
Location: On Campus assassinating whore boots and super-stinky sweaty college jean jackets with my hard cock

Post by Leevoy »

Can you play dress up with the uni and shoes please?
Aurélie de Nerval

Shoedaddy wrote: Tue Jul 14, 2020 11:39 pm
Aurélie de Nerval wrote: Tue Jul 14, 2020 8:26 am

Well, that uniform is hot as fuck. Schoolgirls in uniform are my #1 weakness. Cute pressed pleated skirt and kneesocks with sexy little shoes.
Last edited by Aurélie de Nerval on Mon Sep 20, 2021 3:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.