I so want my Mother In Law's shoes.

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

ptnt

Re: I so want my Mother In Law's shoes.

Post by ptnt »

Toe Cleavage1 wrote: Thu Jun 04, 2020 1:51 am Mil sent me this yesterday with the message:
Staying in but wearing your favourite shoes tonight.
s-l1600 (7).jpg
If only she knew how much we appreciate this too!! More please!! This is so good.
NorthantSimon

Post by NorthantSimon »

Do you ever tell her how hard it makes you when you see her in her shoes?
How did you reply when she sent that last picture? (love the arch of her foot in those heels btw!).
Toe Cleavage1

Post by Toe Cleavage1 »

I replied with: Wish I was there.
I have told her that i love seeing her in her heels but I'm not going in like a bull in a china shop this time. slow and easy seems to be the best policy,
wifey-heels

Post by wifey-heels »

Atta boy! I totally agree with your new approach!
NorthantSimon

Post by NorthantSimon »

Toe Cleavage1 wrote: Tue Jun 09, 2020 2:12 pm I replied with: Wish I was there.
I have told her that i love seeing her in her heels but I'm not going in like a bull in a china shop this time. slow and easy seems to be the best policy,
Good idea! softly softly, she obviously likes your attention or teasing you.
Toe Cleavage1

Post by Toe Cleavage1 »

She loves it, the attention on her feet must be making her feel so stunning. I would love to cum all over her feet and then fuck the life out of her, kissing her feet in those sexy black shoes as i pounded her.
stefankutsch

Post by stefankutsch »

You are ignorning the obvious signs. Just lay it out to her that you sooooo want to fuck and cum in her heels and you will be surprised what she may award you with.
smurkey

Post by smurkey »

Last edited by smurkey on Wed May 12, 2021 7:24 pm, edited 2 times in total.
NorthantSimon

Post by NorthantSimon »

stefankutsch wrote: Fri Jun 12, 2020 5:58 am You are ignorning the obvious signs. Just lay it out to her that you sooooo want to fuck and cum in her heels and you will be surprised what she may award you with.
If you read the thread (a big ask of 43 pages lol) he did get close, but a close call scared her off.
Toe Cleavage1

Post by Toe Cleavage1 »

I took the opportunity to pop round and see the mil today, I was going to the supermarket and I knew her husband was back at work.
So anyway, I sat with her in the kitchen and had a cup of tea with her and as she talked i watched her lips move. I love it that she is in her sixties and yet I would love to have sex with her, to kiss her lips and enjoy the taste of her. I then excused myself and headed to the toilet and as it is situated next to her bedroom I pushed the door open a little and saw her black patent heels out of the box and stood next to the side of the bed, one shoe tipped over on its side.
When I returned I said, 'I noticed you have worn those really nice heels of yours'.
'Which pair?' she asked.
'The ones you wore for me that day when I asked you to test them out on your lawn.'
She smiled and replied 'Oh yes, you rather enjoyed that didn't you.'
I nodded and told her that it was so good to see her wear such a sexy pair of shoes, better that their heels sank into the ground. I then told her that i like to see shoes worn, even nice shoes like those it is good to see them with a little dirt on.
She then told me that she had to clean the mud off the heel because she didn't want to make her sheets dirty, then she took a sip of her tea but kept looking at me with such a mischievous and naughty stare.
The sexual energy between us is huge and yet I'm not going to forge ahead, I'll let her drive and you never know what may happen.
I did get a picture of the shoes that I'll attempt to upload onto here soon.