Post flip flops or sandals you have cum in

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Retifist

Re: Post flip flops or sandals you have cum in

Post by Retifist »

Beautiful job; you are living in Tory Burch thong sandal heaven.
thatman1

Post by thatman1 »

I just made a post about some sandals I got ahold of http://shoesession.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=79252
Slinkyheels

Post by Slinkyheels »

I’m shoe shagger who’s normally wanking with high heels and ballet pumps. Curiosity got the better of me today though so I’ve just wanked over my first pair of flip flops. I’m posting on here for the benefit of the FF fans in this community. I hope you like the pics!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
babyfeet85

Post by babyfeet85 »

Wife's Jack Rogers
babyfeet85

Post by babyfeet85 »

Maybe the pics will load this time but these are my wife's
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Solestalker

Post by Solestalker »

Slinkyheels wrote: Sun Jun 07, 2020 8:48 am I’m shoe shagger who’s normally wanking with high heels and ballet pumps. Curiosity got the better of me today though so I’ve just wanked over my first pair of flip flops. I’m posting on here for the benefit of the FF fans in this community. I hope you like the pics!
Wow those are fantastic did you enjoy it?
mozi2

Post by mozi2 »

Step sister's black summer flip flops when she came to visit once. I kept a huge load for days when she said she was coming. Then i found a perfect opportunity to blast them and spread it nicely to dry. She wore them that night :twisted: the thrill and adrenaline rush was off the roof especially when she couldn't figure out what that sticky stuff was. Here are 4 pics: before cummed, cummed and spread, and post cummed squirmy feet. Sorry wrong order for pics
haenh123

Post by haenh123 »

Milf Julie's feet needs to be shown off
Jeff15

Post by Jeff15 »

Image[/img] Came on these babies right here and spread the love 😉 hopefully she’ll be wearing them tomorrow and they’re nice and sticky, keep you updated 🤞🏾
Jeff15

Post by Jeff15 »

Came on these babies right here and spread the love 😉 hopefully she’ll be wearing them tomorrow and they’re nice and sticky, keep you updated 🤞🏾