I so want my Mother In Law's shoes.

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

NorthantSimon

Re: I so want my Mother In Law's shoes.

Post by NorthantSimon »

You'd be able to tell if you got up close to them. It's easy to tell a quality handmade shoe from a cheap one.
Let your MIL know you are willing to check to see if she's got a goldmine up in the loft!
Toe Cleavage1

Post by Toe Cleavage1 »

NorthantSimon wrote: Mon May 11, 2020 2:02 am You'd be able to tell if you got up close to them. It's easy to tell a quality handmade shoe from a cheap one.
Let your MIL know you are willing to check to see if she's got a goldmine up in the loft!
Thanks NorthantSimon, I have just come back from meeting with mil at the supermarket car park near where she lives, all cloak and dagger but she had just finished shopping and had the shoes for me in a bag.
There is a story related to these that she told me today:
Awhile back she was dating some guy who we nicknamed Dodgy Dave as he looked like a Aston Martin car salesman. He wore expensive aftershave and always dressed smart, and you knew the clothes he wore were also expensive. He was the kind of guy who was very concerned about how others perceived him, always standing at parties with the 'cool business guys' and chatting up the women. I could not stand the man but kept my feelings to myself for mil sake.
Anyway, he lived in a flat across town from mil and often left town on 'business'. One time he left mil with a key which she secretly had duplicated so that she could keep an eye on the place as he would be gone a long time. This rang alarm bells to her and one nagging issue with her was the office that remained locked at all times.
Then one day after he had come back and they had spent time together she was heading over to his flat and was about to knock a neighbour commented jokingly that she must be one of his wives. So she went in and found the 'office' door was unlocked, inside was another bedroom with wardrobes and dressing table, double bed and opulent covers... She was stunned, opening the wardrobes she found women's clothes and shoes and a make up bag and toiletries.
It turned out that he was not divorced as he had originally claimed, he had a wife down in Sussex who lived in a big house and wore... You guessed it, designer clothing.
Dodgy Dave told my mil that he bought old houses and renovated them to rent, only half the truth. He also bought land and built houses on them and has made a fortune.
My mil confronted him on this and after a very volatile few weeks in which she threatened to tell his wife, and knowing my mil she probably went at him like a steam train, she eventually backed off as he had kids and she did not want to unsettle a settled family. He promised to sell up and stay in Sussex on that promise but my mil had one final dig at him.
With that duplicate key she found out when he was out of town and snuck in, taking some of their DVDs and rubbing his toothbrush on the neighbours cats arse and grabbing the shoes.
She told me that they looked well worn and much used, obviously his wife loved them. However, initially taking them for herself she found out that they were a size and a half too big so she threw them in a plastic box of shoes, they then found their way into another box of shoes sorted to be given to charity but they simply ended up in the attic.
She told me that they are the real thing, that he would not buy her cheap knock offs and having spied on them when they sold the flat she said that she looked like a 'Real Housewife of Sussex'.
So she said that I must clean them, sell them and get the money for them that they deserve. However, i will stick them on here before I put cleaning fluid to shoe and if anyone on here wants them then make me an offer.
NorthantSimon

Post by NorthantSimon »

Wow that's quite the adventure your MIL had!

Sounds like they're definitely the real deal then. Looking forward to seeing them.
Toe Cleavage1

Post by Toe Cleavage1 »

NorthantSimon wrote: Wed May 13, 2020 3:09 am Wow that's quite the adventure your MIL had!

Sounds like they're definitely the real deal then. Looking forward to seeing them.
Yes, she kissed a few frogs before she find her prince :lol:
Toe Cleavage1

Post by Toe Cleavage1 »

Mil sent me this yesterday with the message:
Staying in but wearing your favourite shoes tonight.
s-l1600 (7).jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

Holy shit really??.........jeepers, thats a good MIL right there! Awesome dude :D
Toe Cleavage1

Post by Toe Cleavage1 »

italianboots wrote: Thu Jun 04, 2020 2:11 am Holy shit really??.........jeepers, thats a good MIL right there! Awesome dude :D
I think that because I'm helping her and her step daughter sell their shoes then she's being nice :D
She knows i like her shoes and she knows i have a big foot and shoe fetish so I think so long as I don't go to other women and cum all over their feet and heels then she's fine with out little secret. And we have a mutual attraction to each other as well which helps. :D
wifey-heels

Post by wifey-heels »

Hell yes! Since she knows, I'd tell her that she's fulfilling your fetish and there's no need to look anywhere else!
bellybash

Post by bellybash »

DUDE!!!
Toe Cleavage1

Post by Toe Cleavage1 »

Yeah, I wonder if she thinks of me whilst her husband is cumming over her shoes as he's got a big shoe fetish as well.