cum shoe captions

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Constant

Re: cum shoe captions

Post by Constant »

Tumor wrote: Fri May 15, 2020 4:52 am Maybe that 'best gay friend forever' isn't as gay as she thought… :D

emm.jpg
Oh!! this series is amazing!! more like this please in sexy heel!!
Constant

Post by Constant »

18 (8).jpg
Tumor wrote: Fri May 15, 2020 4:52 am Maybe that 'best gay friend forever' isn't as gay as she thought… :D

emm.jpg
Oh!! this series is amazing!! more like this please in sexy heel!! Can someone edit this picture annd also caption it like that
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

Last edited by italianboots on Fri May 14, 2021 2:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Constant

Post by Constant »

Tumor wrote: Sat May 16, 2020 6:56 am
Constant wrote: Fri May 15, 2020 4:56 am 18 (8).jpg

Oh!! this series is amazing!! more like this please in sexy heel!! Can someone edit this picture annd also caption it like that

asami.jpg
OMG!! this is so hot!! Hey Tumor if I share pics here can you help edit it? I've got a ton of photos like this. Would you also share how you edit the cum in? If you're ok with helping me edit I can share more pics here
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

Last edited by italianboots on Fri May 14, 2021 2:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Constant

Post by Constant »

Tumor wrote: Sun May 17, 2020 2:07 am
OMG!! this is so hot!! Hey Tumor if I share pics here can you help edit it? I've got a ton of photos like this. Would you also share how you edit the cum in? If you're ok with helping me edit I can share more pics here
[/quote]

If people are okay with you sharing a ton of unedited pics here, sure, go ahead :)
I can't promise I'll do them all: only photos that inspire me end up with a 'hot edit'.
In case I want to add cum I personally use Photoshop... Or do like Italianboots does: sneeze 'em all yourself :D
[/quote]

I like the photoshop edits! Why dont you just do the edit and we can all figure out our own caption for the picture? if that is ok with you! here's another set of pictures! Maybe you can do one where they are about to go out (Pic 1), but doesnt realise someone has cummed in their shoe. Then they put it on and feel something wet inside (Pic 2)... I literally have a ton of these pictures.

20 (4).jpg
18 (7).jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Constant

Post by Constant »

Hey Tumor, what do you use to edit the cum in?
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

Last edited by italianboots on Fri May 14, 2021 2:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
lorenzo95

Post by lorenzo95 »

No socks in hunters! That's the good stuff :D
daughtersfeet

Post by daughtersfeet »

italianboots wrote: Tue May 19, 2020 3:03 pm Your girlfriends posh as fuck friend comes to visit............ :lol:
Haha very good great work with the captions. :D