Shoes and heels outside the door waiting for cumming!

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

cocainesy

Re: Shoes and heels outside the door waiting for cumming!

Post by cocainesy »

hhs_201314 wrote: Mon Apr 13, 2020 7:50 pm Such posts are very good, I am also in China, often sweep the building, looking forward to having the opportunity to communicate with you!
Glad to hear that you discribe our commen interest as 'sweep the building' which is so warm to me.
I have the same ID in 52yw,and I am a forum leader on it.
you can find me both here or 52yw
singlesolefan

Post by singlesolefan »

any advice for non chinese guy to how to access sweeping websites?
using google translate but they are always asking for invite keycode or chinese payment or some kind of mail. couldn't figured it out.
pumpscummer

Post by pumpscummer »

singlesolefan wrote: Fri May 01, 2020 12:18 pm any advice for non chinese guy to how to access sweeping websites?
using google translate but they are always asking for invite keycode or chinese payment or some kind of mail. couldn't figured it out.
I was checking this topic for a looonng time .. sadly they ALWAYS .. ALWAYS want money for access
nsagaa

Post by nsagaa »

What's a sweeping website?
I love high heel Pumps
louislu

Post by louislu »

nsagaa wrote: Sat May 02, 2020 5:50 am What's a sweeping website?
...this came up from this discussion about the expression "sweeping the building" ("Sao Lou" in Chinese), which means browsing the different storeys of a residential building aiming at looking at the shoe racks that residents usually leave at their door outside
...thus a so-called sweeping website is basically a website where sweepers share the pictures of their enjoying their harvest over the floors
cocainesy

Post by cocainesy »

louislu wrote: Sat May 02, 2020 7:06 am
...this came up from this discussion about the expression "sweeping the building" ("Sao Lou" in Chinese), which means browsing the different storeys of a residential building aiming at looking at the shoe racks that residents usually leave at their door outside
...thus a so-called sweeping website is basically a website where sweepers share the pictures of their enjoying their harvest over the floors
Your explanation is very accurate :D , by the way, have you worked or lived in china before?

Post by 001 »

So do you just go to the different flat/apartments in the building that you live in also?
Do you use the footwear actually outside the place where they come from running the risk of being caught? Or do you take them home to do it?
Do you ever swap shoes from one women and leave them ar another's place just to confuse them?
louislu

Post by louislu »

cocainesy wrote: Mon May 04, 2020 1:52 am
Your explanation is very accurate :D , by the way, have you worked or lived in china before?
...yes, I've been in China multiple times for business, usually twice a year
...my interest in China started with martial arts, which led me to the path of Ancient China philosophies, mainly Chan and Dao, and their spread to Japan. They made me discover and appreciate the well-known Sun Zi and Mengzi, but also Zhuangzi, Lie Zi, the Yi jing to name but a few authors and books
...then I discovered lately Sao Lu, I mean not the practice of lubricating heels, flats, or sandals because I enjoy it for decades but the fact that it is there in China as well, and to some extent one may say they are actually harsher than their Western peers
...maybe I will be initiated by some practitioner one day and become a member of a saolouzu :mrgreen:

IMG_20200504_162747a.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
louislu

Post by louislu »

001 wrote: Mon May 04, 2020 3:42 am So do you just go to the different flat/apartments in the building that you live in also?
Do you use the footwear actually outside the place where they come from running the risk of being caught? Or do you take them home to do it?
Do you ever swap shoes from one women and leave them ar another's place just to confuse them?
...they do all of that, indeed :mrgreen:
nsagaa

Post by nsagaa »

Interesting that you have a term for this. Must be because women leaving their shoes outside is so common in China. I do the same in my country (which is a neighbour of China :wink: ). The problem in my country is that women leaving their shoes outside is not very common. But a couple years ago moved to a different state, living alone in my building with 5 stories. Here, a few girls do leave their shoes outside. I have tried a few more buildings and even though I succeeded a few times, the success rate is low because of cameras and security guards. My building only has a camera on ground floor so I've had some fun (too bad that it's mostly been with flats)
I love high heel Pumps