I so want my Mother In Law's shoes.

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Toe Cleavage1

Re: I so want my Mother In Law's shoes.

Post by Toe Cleavage1 »

Very interesting story and might explain some of what has been happening, so what would you suggest in all this?
My mil has told me that on Saturday she will leave her shoes out for me in the bushes in her front garden whilst she and her husband head off out to the supermarket.
Toe Cleavage1

Post by Toe Cleavage1 »

Mil sent me a text asking if I like Carvela shoes..?
Does anyone know about them or how nice they are?
mazz

Post by mazz »

It looks like a great average class brand.
UK brand
Hard to find in north america
Toe Cleavage1

Post by Toe Cleavage1 »

mazz wrote: Thu Apr 23, 2020 7:20 am It looks like a great average class brand.
UK brand
Hard to find in north america
Thanks, she said they were her office shoes but as she's taken (semi) retirement she says that she wants to start getting rid of some of her shoes.
'Carvela Able'. She said they cost her £100 a few years ago, mid heel and black. I asked if she wanted to send them my way but was a little unsure, she was getting my opinion i think.
What has spiked my interest is that I have been through all her shoes and I don't remember seeing any called Carvela, and I would have. She said they don't have a toe cleavage so I won't be interested but obviously she doesn't know me very well. :lol:
I've had a little look around the net in the last ten minutes but not found any that are Carvela able so I'm curious.
mazz

Post by mazz »

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=nu3vxX-a6cU

I don’t Knowles if that link will work but there is some carvela’s finals moment
Toe Cleavage1

Post by Toe Cleavage1 »

mazz wrote: Thu Apr 23, 2020 9:00 am https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=nu3vxX-a6cU

I don’t Knowles if that link will work but there is some carvela’s finals moment
Very nice, very sexy shoes. Thanks. I think they are quite mid range, certainly not at the low end like New Look or TopShop.
I've dome a little research and they sell for around the £100 mark, pretty much sums my Mil up. She's a classy woman and her clothes are very mid range in terms of price, I always knew she wore good quality clothes and shoes. Her peep toe shoes i love and that she loves as well cost her somewhere in the region of £50, a drop in the ocean I know when it comes to Manolo and Loubs but for working class she buys well.
ptnt

Post by ptnt »

Good to see shots of your mil in another pair of black patents. And awesome progress over the months with mil. Well done.

Just thinking now you need to get both mil and wife in the same room together to compare shoes. Like a threesome man. Load blowing stuff right there.
Toe Cleavage1

Post by Toe Cleavage1 »

ptnt wrote: Sat Apr 25, 2020 2:32 pm Good to see shots of your mil in another pair of black patents. And awesome progress over the months with mil. Well done.

Just thinking now you need to get both mil and wife in the same room together to compare shoes. Like a threesome man. Load blowing stuff right there.
Oh god, that happened years ago when my phone only made calls and texts, they were both at a wedding and stood talking. I remember they were so close to each other as they spoke. Then at the end of the night they both hugged each other and their feet were beside each other and their heels scraped the floor a few times as they drunkenly moved back and forth in that embrace. Fucking stunning stuff.
Then Mil waved me towards her in a 'Come here you!' gesture and all I could think of as we hugged was that my feet were inches from hers!
My favourite is when the wife used to borrow her friends shoes and they hers. New shoes of a friend are always welcome at my house. :D
D2

Post by D2 »

"My favourite is when the wife used to borrow her friends shoes and they hers"

Sounds interesting...do you have any stories?
Toe Cleavage1

Post by Toe Cleavage1 »

D2 wrote: Mon Apr 27, 2020 5:38 am "My favourite is when the wife used to borrow her friends shoes and they hers"

Sounds interesting...do you have any stories?
Wife and her friend, we'll call her Amanda for privacy reasons, used to go out together quite a lot but wife did not have that many decent shoes to wear. So Amanda told her that she could wear a pair of hers, my wife agreed and one day when returning home I found two pairs of shoes. One pair was black with a pink stripe crossing the toe box, peep toe and 10cm stiletto heel. Wear those! I told her, and so she did. I watched her slip her feet into those shoes, pointing her toes as they slid down the incline to temporarily disappear into the shoe. Her red painted toes reappeared again in the peep and I could hear her heel slide satisfyingly inside. Both my wife and Amanda have really cute and nice feet and I watched my wife walk towards the kitchen in them knowing that her feet were mingling with the sweet perfumed sweat of Amanda's.
The other shoes were high heel sandals and I remember that weekend I took them out, I have feet that can comfortably squeeze into a size 6 shoe and especially a sandal. I pulled them on and walked through mud, listened to their heels on concrete and I imagined Amanda walking in them, that sound was amazing.
She eventually got both pairs back many months later, worn, cummed and kissed. And then one night out Amanda wore the sandals and as she waited for my wife she sat down on the sofa and crossed her legs, I caught fleeting images of the mud still in the crevices, a cum stain on the toe strap, all I could think of was that her feet were going to perspire on the cum I have rubbed into the insole.