GF heels, info and cum in shoes (update)

A shoejob, or heeljob, similar to a handjob, requires the involvement of a female. There are various ways a woman can be involved, whether she is wearing shoes while they are being cum on, she is jerking someone off into her shoes, licking cum off her shoes, etc. Shoe masturbation, shoe cumming or shoe fucking requiring no female involvement belongs in the Shoe Cumming Forum below.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

shnikr

Re: GF heels and info

Post by shnikr »

Loliduck wrote: Wed Apr 08, 2020 9:08 am

Oh, you like this style with the shoe too? ME TOO! I love the innocent but slutty look, and when she lifts the heel up, YUMMY.

It is a rather old pic now, but I still remember when I took it!

Here are some bonus ones just for you, some nice heels here too! good colour contrast in some.

PM me if you wanna talk more off topic. I see you are from the UK too!? How is that Corona holding you up? ;)

This one is nice, I LOVE the flat shoes with the strap!

Please note: MORE SHOE focused pics are coming soon, I need to get around to taking them, but as far, hopefully these are okay for now.

Bonus shoe off:
Innocent except you know she isn't one little bit. But yeah I'm definitely more into the "girly" look than the goth or steampunk. But then she looks hot in anything!

And that shoe off pic... if i'd been there I'd be fighting the urge to grab that shoe then her feet next :lol:

But seriously thanks for all these great pics, this thread has instantly become the best thing on here!

edit: Just PM'd you. Not sure it's sent right as it's showing in outbox instead of sent?
Loliduck

Post by Loliduck »

shnikr wrote: Wed Apr 08, 2020 10:41 am Innocent except you know she isn't one little bit. But yeah I'm definitely more into the "girly" look than the goth or steampunk. But then she looks hot in anything!

And that shoe off pic... if i'd been there I'd be fighting the urge to grab that shoe then her feet next :lol:

But seriously thanks for all these great pics, this thread has instantly become the best thing on here!

edit: Just PM'd you. Not sure it's sent right as it's showing in outbox instead of sent?
haha, I am glad you liked them, I did PM you, we can chat more there!

Yes, there are more pics lower body orientated with shoe off then on, annoying, I never really thought of it.

HA, it was a hot day there in London, so she had to "dip her feet" in the water.
She shoe was all yet after inside that is. doesn't bother her apparently (It would be! haha)
Loliduck

Post by Loliduck »

Update!

She has agreed to do the blue heels first. Cum will be used, she'll wear the cum shoes and show.

Black stockings will also be used. (unless someone what's a different colour).

I'll be using my Pro camera, and I'll be taking them Friday or Saturday.
Lolwtf62

Post by Lolwtf62 »

Wow man, you are so lucky :shock:
I wish i could have a girlfriend like her, i like her style, i like her face, she's so beautiful ! And she like shoes and lingerie/cosplay/everything damn i'm in love ! Thanks for the share ! I hope we can have more

Edit : i would enjoy see more of the pink shoes in first post, and the boots you hold on the 4 page :D
Loliduck

Post by Loliduck »

Lolwtf62 wrote: Thu Apr 09, 2020 5:11 am Wow man, you are so lucky :shock:
I wish i could have a girlfriend like her, i like her style, i like her face, she's so beautiful ! And she like shoes and lingerie/cosplay/everything damn i'm in love ! Thanks for the share ! I hope we can have more

Edit : i would enjoy see more of the pink shoes in first post, and the boots you hold on the 4 page :D
Ah yes, the pink ones, aka, her irregular choice heels. One of my faves. I don't have many pics of her wearing them, as they where obtained not long before the virus, but this is what they look like on:
hhjh.jpg
The cosplays are amazing, she has hundreds, and although I have not posted any Cosplay, you are welcome to pm me, I can send pics. This is the tip of the iceberg.

I woild post more, but I'm running out of shoe pics, the thousands I have left are of her doing other things... Haha. But again, discord or telegram or pm and I can show. Don't want to pollute this thread too much with off topic.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Lolwtf62

Post by Lolwtf62 »

Thanks mate really, i like her look so much, so innocent, she's so sexy :oops:
And thanks for that irregular choice photo, i like them ! pretty cool shoes
Loliduck

Post by Loliduck »

Lolwtf62 wrote: Thu Apr 09, 2020 5:27 am Thanks mate really, i like her look so much, so innocent, she's so sexy :oops:
She's innocent, until she wears a slut collar, has cum in her shoes in public, remote vibrator and no panties. All at the same time wearing cute girly clothes ;)
Lolwtf62

Post by Lolwtf62 »

Loliduck wrote: Thu Apr 09, 2020 5:29 am
Lolwtf62 wrote: Thu Apr 09, 2020 5:27 am Thanks mate really, i like her look so much, so innocent, she's so sexy :oops:
She's innocent, until she wears a slut collar, has cum in her shoes in public, remote vibrator and no panties. All at the same time wearing cute girly clothes ;)
Damn you must have so much fun with her !
she's looking so cool, marry her :p
Loliduck

Post by Loliduck »

Lolwtf62 wrote: Thu Apr 09, 2020 5:30 am
Loliduck wrote: Thu Apr 09, 2020 5:29 am
Damn you must have so much fun with her !
she's looking so cool, marry her :p
Ha. I'm not a massive believer in marriage (that pisses her off) haha
noirhhl

Post by noirhhl »

Just wow you are one lucky guy to find a woman like that
Thanks for sharing the picture
just seeing a pair of heels turn you on? Yes then you just like me
https://www.instagram.com/fangerhhl