GF heels, info and cum in shoes (update)

A shoejob, or heeljob, similar to a handjob, requires the involvement of a female. There are various ways a woman can be involved, whether she is wearing shoes while they are being cum on, she is jerking someone off into her shoes, licking cum off her shoes, etc. Shoe masturbation, shoe cumming or shoe fucking requiring no female involvement belongs in the Shoe Cumming Forum below.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

Loliduck

GF heels, info and cum in shoes (update)

Post by Loliduck »

Wet shoe in hot tub: Click Here

Blue Mary Jane heel cum: Click Here

Lace ankle sock cum show pics: Click Here

Hello there. First time posting.
I am not sure if this is the correct board, but let me know if not (might belong in off topic).
My and my GF (25 yr/old) are into shoes (she more than I, but hey).
She has a veriaty of shoes, stemming from high heels to chunky platforms. She wears them out pretty much every time we go out for the night.
She is a pro Cosplayer, but also goth, and owns many many outfits (including her cosplay), she will always wear them out.
The Style includes MANY tights and stockings of all types, Corsets (I can include pics of all the corsets too (she wears them with the shoes almost always)), collars (with writing like 'whore, slut, etc...)

anyway, for your enjoyment, here are SOME of the shoes. I also have pics of hwe wearing all of them.
imhg.jpg

any questions or interests?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by Loliduck on Sun Apr 19, 2020 11:25 am, edited 8 times in total.
keztof

Re: GF stuff

Post by keztof »

Lucky fucker haha. Please share more she looks like she knows how to tease when she wears them
Loliduck

Re: GF stuff

Post by Loliduck »

keztof wrote: Mon Apr 06, 2020 11:35 pm Lucky fucker haha. Please share more she looks like she knows how to tease when she wears them
Any particular shoe you want to see? Can also take pose request.

Nylons too, every colour you can imagine
sukh.jpg
imjhC.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
SirRye

Re: GF heels and info

Post by SirRye »

She like to see or use her shoes that you been cummed?
Loliduck

Post by Loliduck »

SirRye wrote: Tue Apr 07, 2020 1:04 am She like to see or use her shoes that you been cummed?
Yes, many times, fresh too. She likes the "warm feeling". In fact, that last picture I posted had been done ;)
SirRye

Post by SirRye »

Loliduck wrote: Tue Apr 07, 2020 1:11 am
SirRye wrote: Tue Apr 07, 2020 1:04 am She like to see or use her shoes that you been cummed?
Yes, many times, fresh too. She likes the "warm feeling". In fact, that last picture I posted had been done ;)
Inside the shoes and not cleaned? That awesome.

I hope you'll share photos of her fresh cummed shoes before and while she using.
Loliduck

Post by Loliduck »

SirRye wrote: Tue Apr 07, 2020 1:55 am
Loliduck wrote: Tue Apr 07, 2020 1:11 am
Inside the shoes and not cleaned? That awesome.

I hope you'll share photos of her fresh cummed shoes before and while she using.
Yup, never cleaned.

I can get some. What preferences on shoe?
Loliduck

Post by Loliduck »

Also, there's big platform boots and flat strap shoe too. I can provide some pics of said shoes if anyone is into those types too.
1n2

Post by 1n2 »

do I spy a steampunk ?
Loliduck

Post by Loliduck »

1n2 wrote: Tue Apr 07, 2020 2:47 am do I spy a steampunk ?
Oh yes, she has many (espensive) Steampunk outfits, so you need the shoes too, right? ;)