Step-Grans Daughter (She gets a pedi!)

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Biggerboy302

Re: Step-Grans Daughter (She gets a pedi!)

Post by Biggerboy302 »

Best post ever
wifey-heels

Post by wifey-heels »

Biggerboy302 wrote: Thu Mar 12, 2020 11:49 am Best post ever

Truest comment yet!
Vulcanus

Post by Vulcanus »

Wow, the day couldnt get any bezter. So excited to hear more Stories :)
Craigovi229

Post by Craigovi229 »

Let's start with where we stopped - those silver sandals!

After cumming them that night, I took a pic. Her toes took most of load, so the sandals only had drippings. I captured these of the shoes and of her cleaning her toes off on the towel. I love a toe spread!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Vulcanus

Post by Vulcanus »

These look amazing, cant wait to hear what happend after this :) Nice work 😁
wifey-heels

Post by wifey-heels »

What a dream cum true!
mwar7324

Post by mwar7324 »

Fuck this is so hot!!!!! I just read from page 1 and daaaaamn it's a sexy read! Any future plans with your "aunt"?
Craigovi229

Post by Craigovi229 »

So after that session, she obviously knew how much I liked those shoes.

A few days later, she messaged me to say she's on her way to the airport but left me something in the guest room at her Mom's place. I stopped by that night to visit, I told my step-gran that I miscalculated and thought she was only to leave the next day.

I excused myself to go the bathroom, went straight to the guest room where she sleeps, and right there on the floor were the silver flip flops. I smiled so broadly.

I greeted the with a sniff of the toe strap, and immediately shoved them in my pants. Greeted the 'ol folks and rushed home.

She messaged me that evening when she landed to ask if I got my "gift". I thanked her, whereafter she told me how she had been wearing them that entire week.

I read the message and blew a nut on them!

Bonus: I also included a snapshot from the video.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
anymous420

Post by anymous420 »

Craigovi229 wrote: Sun Mar 22, 2020 10:46 am So after that session, she obviously knew how much I liked those shoes.

A few days later, she messaged me to say she's on her way to the airport but left me something in the guest room at her Mom's place. I stopped by that night to visit, I told my step-gran that I miscalculated and thought she was only to leave the next day.

I excused myself to go the bathroom, went straight to the guest room where she sleeps, and right there on the floor were the silver flip flops. I smiled so broadly.

I greeted the with a sniff of the toe strap, and immediately shoved them in my pants. Greeted the 'ol folks and rushed home.

She messaged me that evening when she landed to ask if I got my "gift". I thanked her, whereafter she told me how she had been wearing them that entire week.

Damn dude how so I get my hands on that video!!!
bemaddog

Post by bemaddog »

anymous420 wrote: Sun Mar 22, 2020 5:16 pm
Craigovi229 wrote: Sun Mar 22, 2020 10:46 am So after that session, she obviously knew how much I liked those shoes.

Damn dude how so I get my hands on that video!!!
Second that, though I suspect it's for private use only. Very hot story. Thanks for sharing