I so want my Mother In Law's shoes.

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Toe Cleavage1

Re: I so want my Mother In Law's shoes.

Post by Toe Cleavage1 »

NorthantSimon wrote: Wed Mar 11, 2020 2:27 am
Toe Cleavage1 wrote: Wed Mar 11, 2020 12:00 am
bellybash wrote: Tue Mar 10, 2020 11:11 am Your wife ok with this then?
She had no idea they were hers or even that they were different.
So your wife has the same shoes as your MIL?
No but she has sandals, I put them on her and she allowed me do my thing. Even if she suspected they were different she certainly did not say anything, she definitely did not suspect they could be her mothers shoes which is important. She hasn't said anything or acted funny to suggest otherwise so a good time was had by all.
Toe Cleavage1

Post by Toe Cleavage1 »

aldonis wrote: Wed Mar 11, 2020 7:18 am Je lui noierais les pieds et les chaussures de mon sperme... Thanks !
And I would let you :D
Heels Fan

Post by Heels Fan »

Amazing updates, can't wait to hear more! And see some more of her sexy heels
Cormin

Post by Cormin »

im addicted to this thread
Botas_altas1

Post by Botas_altas1 »

I love these stories.
shoespermer1

Post by shoespermer1 »

👍👠🥿👡
VNDZ

Post by VNDZ »

Any Updates?
Toe Cleavage1

Post by Toe Cleavage1 »

Hi guys, no updates. MIL is home and not mixing with anyone outside of the house, all those sexy shoes sat in her boxes and not being used...
Toe Cleavage1

Post by Toe Cleavage1 »

My mil called today asking how everyone is and if I'm ok. We spoke for awhile (I could talk to her all day) and then she asked if I wanted to borrow these...
94072522_279487996396915_4184313420738199552_n.jpg
Yep, my heart ran at quite a speed when this came through.
The story with them is that they are not the pair she modelled for me awhile ago, instead her husband bought her another two pairs of black patent high heels as he has a huge fetish for them.
The pair she wore awhile ago were from Matalan, they were in there one day and her husband diverted to the women's shoes (good man). After a little persuasion she gave in and bought the pair for bedtime.
Last year they went to his daughter's graduation and he tried to persuade her to wear the Matalan pair but she complained that they were too uncomfortable. The sole had not a lot of cushion and her feet slipped to easily into the end even with the gel pads and that stuff.
So he left her to pick out a similar pair and she went for a pair from Faith, £35 and as she told me far more comfortable than the Matalan. They are leather, very sexy as you can see her sexy feet look sexy in them.
The third pair he has bought for her from Next and are a similar price but he is very protective of them, the box apparently sits on the top of the wardrobe where he can see it.
So getting rather bold I asked how long she had worn the shoes for.

Mil: All day.
TC: So there's a scent of your feet in them?
Mil: Is that a problem?
TC: Absolutely not! I'm quite excited by the smell of yours and (wife's) feet in them, it was such a treat with the sandals.
Mil: So long as you enjoy them, love.
TC: I will, I've often thought about the other pair you showed me.
Mil: Really? You like them alot?
TC: Your feet look gorgeous in them and i have a thing for toe cleavage and they looked really nice.
Mil: (laughing) I've never had anyone complement me on my toe cleavage before!
TC: (Also chuckling) Well, I'd kiss your toe cleavage anytime. (Heartrate thundering) Honestly, I saw a new you in them. You should wear them more often.
Mil: A beautiful me or..?
TC: Definitely a beautiful you. You looked stunning in them, (husband) is a very lucky man.
Mil: Well, I would wear them more often and if you like them so much it would be worth it but they hurt my back after awhile, I can't wear high stilettos as much as I used to. But it sounds like you'll enjoy these.

So that is pretty much how it went, as best as I can remember. My mind is still whirling, she loves my attention and as it is at 'arms length' I feel that she is comfortable with it and this is her compromise. And she must be getting a kick out of knowing my cock will be in them, my cum in and on them and also that i will be kissing them all over as well. I'll be in them with my tongue on the insole that's for sure. And I have been reassured that her husband has not cum on them, he just likes to see them on her while he is fucking her. So with my dry cum in them and coming alive as she sweats when he is pounding away at her I think it will really get her hot.
Almost like a threesome.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
owlman

Post by owlman »

Women are odd creatures at times, there could be any number of reasons for her behaviour,
1, she simply enjoys the attention of a younger man, especially if her husband is showing little or no interest.
2 , She's doing it to have a bit of what her daughter is having, some women do like to do this.
3 , she's doing it with the full knowledge and approval of your wife, this could be for a number of reasons, she may be aware that her mum isn't getting anything from her father, and be happy to let her mother 'use' you, thinking it's safer, or it could be part of some elaborate plan to get rid of you. Be honest if it came to a divorce, no woman could gain greater sympathy than one who's husband has been not only doing things with another woman, but with her own mother!
As I said women can be strange, I remember my first wife, just before we got married she suggested I moved in with her sister and her husband, while we waited for our new flat.
I knew her husband spent most of his time pissed and had some disgusting habits, I also suspected that they'd not had sex for quite a while, Not long after I moved in (I was sleeping on the couch) she came into the lounge in the early hours, her husband was pissed as usual and in a deep sleep, I pretended to be asleep and as I lay under the duvet she slipped her hand under it and began to wank me off, this happened several times, each time I pretended I was asleep, one night she came in and pulled back the cover, wamked me until I was erect, then blew me!
Just before I was due to move out, I decided to go for a walk one night, as I was coming back we bumped into each other, she made some excuse about having been to the shop, we walked back together and she told me that she'd not had sex for ages, "my cunt gets wet just thinking about it" she told me, she led me into a dark doorway and undid her jeans, her panties were visibly wet!.
A couple of days later and her husband had to travel to one of the big cities, he got up early and went out, I was still asleep at this point, not long after she came into the room and sat on the end of the couch and began to wank me off. I woke up and was on the verge of cumming, she shot it all over herself, "I bet you wondered why you've been having a few wet dreams lately" she giggled. I confessed that I'd not actually been asleep when she was doing it and she stood up and took of her dressing gown, she only had a pair of pale blue panties on underneath. She got on the couch and I pulled her damp panties to one side and entered her, she rode me like a wild thing, her panties were soaked when we'd finished. I fucked her several times before I moved out, one day a couple of years later, my wife and I were talking and she brought up the subject of her sister, I didn't like the way the conversation was going so decided to make a clean breast of it and confess to having shagged her before we got married. "I know all about it, you used to pretend to be asleep and she'd come in and give you a wank, then she blew you and you ended up shagging her on the couch" she replied. I was shocked, I think I'd have gone mental if my brother had confessed to shagging my future wife, "we planned it between us, she wasn't getting any and you're a randy sod, so why should my sister miss out?" she replied. I never understood why she didn't just ask me so shag her sister, unless she thought it might sound weird, but then again, the way it happened was weird enough.