Sleeping footjobs

For foot lovers. Footjobs, toejobs, cumming on feet. Feet in sandals count too. Stocking jobs, pantyhosejobs, nylonjobs, sockjobs. Cumming on stockings, Cumming on pantyhose, cumming on nylons, cumming on socks.

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, MissN, albers1

shawnjames95

Sleeping footjobs

Post by shawnjames95 »

Has anyone ever fucked sleeping feet ? I started with younger female cousins in my teens. I’m up for sharing with anyone with similar experiences
Anti2014

Re: Sleeping footjobs

Post by Anti2014 »

Not with cousin because i dont have any female cousin, not even sister and i am jealous. Lol. Only girlfriends....
shawnjames95

Post by shawnjames95 »

Yeah . I had 4 girl cousins that I started off with as a kid. They were older. Then I moved on to girlfriends of my uncles who were around 19 or 20 years old. I was a teenager getting drunk college soles
shawnjames95

Post by shawnjames95 »

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B-WMun ... p=drivesdk
Here’s something to share . Hopefully everyone can share too
shawnjames95

Post by shawnjames95 »

Let me know if the link works
shawnjames95

Post by shawnjames95 »

Well the love for footjobs started as a kid. My babysitter would run her red nail polishes toes on my dick after bathing me at around 4-5 years old. No joke. She eventually moved back to Mexico according to my parents. I loved the feeling even as a kid and with her gone I couldn’t get that feeling again. I needed it so bad and one day I noticed my older cousin had red polished toes as she was asleep in our house. I then had the great idea that I could take it upon myself to rub her soft feet in my dick as she slept. I walked over and her right foot was exposed hanging over the sofa bed which was perfectly angled to my waist and I pulled down my sweats. I grabbed her ankle and slowly rubbed her toes across my dick and put it between her toes. I couldn’t cum but still orgasmed. I’m in my 30s and have been doing that ever since to cousins, friends, aunts, and friends girlfriends. I have a few videos to trade if anyone has similar vids.
shawnjames95

Post by shawnjames95 »

Reposting since many are asking for it. Hopefully people can join the conversation
https://drive.google.com/file/d/13ZW0j0 ... p=drivesdk
FootFreak

Post by FootFreak »

Link does not work for me
shawnjames95

Post by shawnjames95 »

If it doesn’t work send me a private message and I can possibly share it another way.