Strappy high heeled shoes!

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Slinkyheels

Re: Strappy high heeled shoes!

Post by Slinkyheels »

Veez007 wrote: Sun Nov 17, 2019 7:48 pm Those are sexy heels. Who do they belong too?
I have no idea but I bet she was hot! I bought them in a charity shop and after cumming them I took them back for resale.

I’ve done exactly the same with this pair of block heel ankle strap Minnie Mouse style shoes. After cleaning them up I’ll be dropping them back to the same charity shop at the weekend. Whilst there I’ll also buy another couple of pairs of equally shag-able shoes. Buckling up ankle straps around your balls whilst shoe wanking feels incredible!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
dangeroussail

Post by dangeroussail »

Slinkyheels wrote: Tue Nov 19, 2019 4:04 pm
Veez007 wrote: Sun Nov 17, 2019 7:48 pm Those are sexy heels. Who do they belong too?
I have no idea but I bet she was hot! I bought them in a charity shop and after cumming them I took them back for resale.

I’ve done exactly the same with this pair of block heel ankle strap Minnie Mouse style shoes. After cleaning them up I’ll be dropping them back to the same charity shop at the weekend. Whilst there I’ll also buy another couple of pairs of equally shag-able shoes. Buckling up ankle straps around your balls whilst shoe wanking feels incredible!
never buckled up before! would love to give it a go!
Slinkyheels

Post by Slinkyheels »

This beautiful pair of strappy New Look cage shoes were lovely to wank over this evening. After taking the peep toe in both directions I quickly withdrew to give them a well deserved cumming! Aren’t they adorably hot?!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Veez007

Post by Veez007 »

Good job man, those are really sexy heels
dangeroussail

Post by dangeroussail »

bravo! awesome shoes
quickheels

Post by quickheels »

Woow, good job, very nice and sexy heels
smirnoffx

Post by smirnoffx »

:heart_eyes:
Last edited by smirnoffx on Mon Sep 07, 2020 9:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Slinkyheels

Post by Slinkyheels »

smirnoffx wrote: Wed Jan 22, 2020 5:07 am Those are hot!!
These are red hot too don’t you think? The toe bar felt amazing as it strapped my cock close to the shoes insole whilst I wanked.
Veez007

Post by Veez007 »

Sexy red heels, can only imagine how good they feel
cumthenlick

Post by cumthenlick »

Amazing I would love to join you