Looking for woman for bootjob!

Bootjob forum, boot jobs, cum on boots, boot cumming, cumming in boots, boot sex.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Deisy CD, boot.perv.2

gtrgod

Looking for woman for bootjob!

Post by gtrgod »

Hi,

I am looking for a woman in London to tease me and make me cum with her boots. NSA, and no sex if its not wanted. Just clean(ish) sexy fun!

PM me if interested.
wild_child

Re: Looking for woman for bootjob!

Post by wild_child »

Unfortunately it ain't that easy my friend. Not surprisingly, sexy young women generally don't go around giving bootjobs, free of charge. the key is to have a girlfriend who is comfortable with the fetish, and happy to indulge your fantasies!

take for example, my girlfriend - the most perfect woman in the world! she didn't think it was weird when i told her, but she was intrigued. the way she could put on a pair of boots, and pretty much control me fascinated her and she used to have a bit of fun with it. an example of this, was one day, we were out shopping, and she told me to follow her, by walking behind her the entire time. at first i was confused, but then i realised, she was allowing me to stare at her leather boots and tight jeans the entire day, and it drove me crazy. then we went home and she used to boots to milk my cock. incredible fun. another time we went to the movies, and she put the arm rest up and reclined back, putting her booted legs across my lap, and on top of what was soon a raging boner. at the time it was torture, all i wanted to do was take my cock out and trap it between the boot shafts, and no matter how hard i tried i could not concentrate on the movie. these are just two examples of many fun things we do together.

my point is not to brag about hte awesome experiences i have had, and will have again,but to highlight that bootjobs don't just grow on trees ready to be taken! just go find a solid gf, tell her about your fantasies, and you'll be in for a good ride!
gtrgod

Post by gtrgod »

You lucky lucky man! My girlfriend knows I love boots, but has in passing mentioned that any cum on boots is wasted cum. Thats fine, but I really want to cream her gorgeous thigh highs, and heels. I guess i'm gonna have to try and talk her round.......
MRX

Post by MRX »

Do you have any pics of the georgeous thigh high's that you can share? What does your girl do with these boots?
MRX

Post by MRX »

GTRGOD, can I suggest you become a regular customer of a call girl. I have had many such alliances in the past and found that the girls are invariably equally keen to participate. I had one regular girl, Elizabeth, whom I purchased several poirs of boots for, one black leather and one red PVC, both pairs with wicked heels. She was so turned on that I obtained quite a good discount. She soon became very accustomed to using the boots. What do other members think?
Wetshoe
Site Admin

Post by Wetshoe »

ssg
kinkster

Post by kinkster »

Sounds good! :) If you can travel to Scotland my ex will give u a bootjob ;)
Wetshoe
Site Admin

Post by Wetshoe »

MRX wrote:GTRGOD, can I suggest you become a regular customer of a call girl. I have had many such alliances in the past and found that the girls are invariably equally keen to participate. I had one regular girl, Elizabeth, whom I purchased several poirs of boots for, one black leather and one red PVC, both pairs with wicked heels. She was so turned on that I obtained quite a good discount. She soon became very accustomed to using the boots. What do other members think?
sounds like a great idea to me especially if you dont have an understanding girlfriend.
gtrgod

Post by gtrgod »

where in scotland. any photos?
gtrgod

Post by gtrgod »

no takers?