Get on the ball!!!

For discussions that don't fit into our other categories.

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

lovingpursesnpumps

Get on the ball!!!

Post by lovingpursesnpumps »

Anyone ever sit on a basketball and bounce your ass on it?  I have, and it feels good!  I let a bit of air out of the ball, so it isn't fully inflated.  I then get naked and sit on the ball.  I rock back n forth on it, and i make sure my taint is making good contact with the ball.  it really helps to stimulate the taint, as the prostate gland is underneath it.  the ball feels warm after a while.  i bear down onto the ball at times, and it feels really good!  I then grab a purse, and i start to masturbate with it as i am riding the basketballl.  It isn't long before i jizz.  The key is using a good, soft basketball.  Some basketballs are on the bumpy side, especially if they are cheaply made.  If they are a high quality ball, they tend to have a soft leather cover.  i use this type.  Like i said, i let a bit of air out of the ball.  Everyone's comfort level is different.  if the ball is too flat, put some more air in it.  Sometimes, i use a volleyball.  The cover on that is a softer one.  It feels really good to get on the ball!  Try it!