Thrift Store Heels

For discussions that don't fit into our other categories.

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Spikes

Thrift Store Heels

Post by Spikes »

I love to go into thrift stores and check out the aisles and aisles of ladies heels. A couple that I go to even sort them by size starting with 5's and ending with size 10-11. What amazes me the most is how little use most of these hot high heels have seen. i look at the sole and the heel tips and find very little wear on most of them. I'm sure they cost the original owner a pretty penny and here they are sitting on the shelf for usually under $10. The only possible reason I can think of for discarding such hot looking shoes is that they were probably purchased for a special occasion such as a wedding and the wearer doesn't usually wear heels this high, so they give them to a thrift store. I continue to look for well used heels with great toe prints, but those shoes are few and far between at the thrift store. Still, for me it's a great rush to be able to scan maybe 50-75 pairs of used shoes all in one place. I just wish they were a bit more worn.
guoliao

Re: Thrift Store Heels

Post by guoliao »

I also have a few pairs of heels, but you're right, they're only for special occasions. Although I really like the way my feet look in heels, they are not comfortable as hell. In fact, I think that this uncomfortableness is the reason why all the shoes in the thrift stores are barely worn.
Some common types of assignment help take various forms.
brewfan8

Re: Thrift Store Heels

Post by brewfan8 »

guoliao wrote: Mon Jan 15, 2024 6:23 am I also have a few pairs of heels, but you're right, they're only for special occasions. Although I really like the way my feet look in heels, they are not comfortable as hell. In fact, I think that this uncomfortableness is the reason why all the shoes in the thrift stores are barely worn.
Do you have any photos