New guy

For discussions that don't fit into our other categories.

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

legginslover

New guy

Post by legginslover »

Yes, I know, most would have wished to read "new gal here", but that can't be delivered by me. ;-)

Since there is some sort of introduction needed, but there is no forum regarding introductions and the FAQ says "put the introduction wherever it looks suitable" I thought this would be a suitable place to introduce me a little bit.

I am 42m and like boots on women, Pumps or boots with kitten heels on woman (looks the basically the same sexy like high heels but are much more comfortable for the woman to wear all day, but beware, the full weight of the women is placed on a kitten heel) and (shiny) rubber boots.

Aditionally, I really like shiny leggings, wetlook/leather leggings and PVC-Leggings, though my wife finds normal leather or lycra Leggins the most comfortable to wear (Lycra Leggings make breathing easier if she just sits on my face which she does regularly, under PU/Leatherleggings there is almost no air). Shiny lycra Swimsuits are a turn for me on either.
I like to get my fingers flattened under the boots of my wife. Whatever (sweets, fruits, fingers, hands) I put unter her heels or other places where crushing is possible (like under a sofa leg where she sits comfortably or under her the bar of her step-trainer) will be crushed with no regard if I am in pain or not.