For discussions that don't fit into our other categories.

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

RonnieA

Post by RonnieA »

Hey everyone, I wanted to introduce myself. I’m Ronnie, I’m a fan of footjobs (even though I haven’t gotten one yet). I want to experience new things on here and explore this fetish, and most importantly to have fun doing it. Thank you for reading, have a nice day.
Botas_altas1

Re: New member

Post by Botas_altas1 »

Hello, welcome to this forum for heel fetishists, whether in boots, mules or pumps. I, in particular, am primarily a fetishist for high-heeled, pointy-toe boots, as well as high-heeled mules.
I also love leather.
I like to see it on other people and I like to see it on me. I love caressing him and fucking him. I hope you enjoy in this forum.
Player One

Post by Player One »

RonnieA wrote: Tue Aug 15, 2023 1:59 pm Hey everyone, I wanted to introduce myself. I’m Ronnie, I’m a fan of footjobs (even though I haven’t gotten one yet). I want to experience new things on here and explore this fetish, and most importantly to have fun doing it. Thank you for reading, have a nice day.
What’s up and do you fancy women’s feet? And fj are amazing. I had a couple already.
Nice to have you on the forum and looking forward to your post and comment.
Have a nice day.
RonnieA

Post by RonnieA »

Thank you for the kind welcome!
Player One wrote: Thu Aug 24, 2023 10:23 pm
RonnieA wrote: Tue Aug 15, 2023 1:59 pm Hey everyone, I wanted to introduce myself. I’m Ronnie, I’m a fan of footjobs (even though I haven’t gotten one yet). I want to experience new things on here and explore this fetish, and most importantly to have fun doing it. Thank you for reading, have a nice day.
What’s up and do you fancy women’s feet? And fj are amazing. I had a couple already.
Have a nice day.
Yes I do like women’s feet, they look really pretty. I also love when girls know that their feet look good too, it’s refreshing.
Player One

Post by Player One »

RonnieA wrote: Sat Aug 26, 2023 4:33 pm Thank you for the kind welcome!
Player One wrote: Thu Aug 24, 2023 10:23 pm
Have a nice day.
Yes I do like women’s feet, they look really pretty. I also love when girls know that their feet look good too, it’s refreshing.
I fancy that too, and some girls know that their feet are pretty and that guys check them out.