Shoe size

For discussions that don't fit into our other categories.

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

billie900

Re: Shoe size

Post by billie900 »

brewfan8 wrote: Sun Jun 04, 2023 8:36 am
billie900 wrote: Sun Jun 04, 2023 8:33 am i like to knw what size shoes are i have a fav size tbh , luv to see inside shoes to see sizes too , your not alone :)
What's your favorite size
39 euro which i think is about 7 uk maybe thats my crushes size so i always imagine im using her shoes :)
brewfan8

Post by brewfan8 »

billie900 wrote: Tue Nov 07, 2023 6:28 am
billie900 wrote: Sun Jun 04, 2023 8:33 am i like to knw what size shoes are i have a fav size tbh , luv to see inside shoes to see sizes too , your not alone :)
39 euro which i think is about 7 uk maybe thats my crushes size so i always imagine im using her shoes :)
Cool
billie900

Post by billie900 »

brewfan8 wrote: Tue Nov 07, 2023 9:30 am
billie900 wrote: Tue Nov 07, 2023 6:28 am
Cool
ps my crushes shoes are my display pic , jimmy choo anouks
Shoedaddy

Post by Shoedaddy »

liam1231lfcc wrote: Wed May 24, 2023 5:36 am Does anyone have obsession
I always wonder wha woman's shoe size are

Where does this come from?
Does anyone else have ths obsession?
For me, knowing her shoe size is the same as knowing her bra size. It's intimate knowledge, and I like knowing that she's aware I think about her feet enough to ask.
Spikes

Post by Spikes »

It has become a little game of mine. When I look at a woman's foot, I can generally figure out her shoe size, at least within a half size. The sizes between 5 and 8 US are the easiest. When they get much bigger, I lose interest because I like smaller feet. Remember the carnival midway game where a hawker says he can guess your weight within a pound? Well, I often thought it would be great to do the same thing with shoe sizes.
graffik87

Post by graffik87 »

I have the same obsession. I like when womens has size eu 41/42 bcoz i know i can wear them.
noirhhl

Post by noirhhl »

I love to know there shoe size, as I like women who wear between size 9au/40 euro to size 10au/41 euro bonus if they are size 41 I can share my pairs and wear her pairs as well
Just not a big fan of small feet and long toes especially when they are in strappy heels
just seeing a pair of heels turn you on? Yes then you just like me
https://www.instagram.com/fangerhhl
mflorest3

Post by mflorest3 »

Spikes wrote: Sat Dec 23, 2023 2:11 pm It has become a little game of mine. When I look at a woman's foot, I can generally figure out her shoe size, at least within a half size. The sizes between 5 and 8 US are the easiest. When they get much bigger, I lose interest because I like smaller feet. Remember the carnival midway game where a hawker says he can guess your weight within a pound? Well, I often thought it would be great to do the same thing with shoe sizes.
I remember I used to date a woman with that used to wear size 5 but sometimes size 4 US depending on the shoe so yes I agree with smaller sizes so hot and Sexy..
brewfan8

Post by brewfan8 »

mflorest3 wrote: Wed Dec 27, 2023 3:11 pm
Spikes wrote: Sat Dec 23, 2023 2:11 pm It has become a little game of mine. When I look at a woman's foot, I can generally figure out her shoe size, at least within a half size. The sizes between 5 and 8 US are the easiest. When they get much bigger, I lose interest because I like smaller feet. Remember the carnival midway game where a hawker says he can guess your weight within a pound? Well, I often thought it would be great to do the same thing with shoe sizes.
I remember I used to date a woman with that used to wear size 5 but sometimes size 4 US depending on the shoe so yes I agree with smaller sizes so hot and Sexy..
I know some women with sexy small feet
lovingpursesnpumps

Post by lovingpursesnpumps »

i love guessing what a girl's shoe size is. there was a hot news reporter here in Las Vegas who posed for a pic with a fellow female news reporter at the same ABC affiliate. I guessed she wears a size 7.5, and i was correct!!! One of those hot news reporters who wears pumps all the time!