Wearing womens clothes

For discussions that don't fit into our other categories.

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Botas_altas1

Re: Usar ropa de mujer

Post by Botas_altas1 »

Do you have photos of what you bought?
undereu

Re: Wearing womens clothes

Post by undereu »

I Love wearing my wifes heels and leggings <3
znda

Post by znda »

undereu wrote: Fri Sep 15, 2023 12:32 pm I Love wearing my wifes heels and leggings <3
amazing, post it plz
omegashoe

Post by omegashoe »

omegashoe wrote: Wed Aug 16, 2023 10:25 am I’ll wear boots (Hunters, Pleasers, etc…) around the house with my wife. Sometimes she’s matching, sometimes she’s not. Then we’ll have sex later while I/we am/are wearing the boots. I don’t wear them out of the house though.
Here are some pics of me in the Pleasers I have. I absolutely love them and my wife thinks they’re cute, too 😊

znda

Post by znda »

omegashoe wrote: Mon Dec 18, 2023 5:07 am
omegashoe wrote: Wed Aug 16, 2023 10:25 am I’ll wear boots (Hunters, Pleasers, etc…) around the house with my wife. Sometimes she’s matching, sometimes she’s not. Then we’ll have sex later while I/we am/are wearing the boots. I don’t wear them out of the house though.
Here are some pics of me in the Pleasers I have. I absolutely love them and my wife thinks they’re cute, too 😊

Really amazing pictures, plz show more of you wearing her heels 😍😍
omegashoe

Post by omegashoe »

znda wrote: Tue Dec 19, 2023 7:01 am

(Pics in posts above.)
Actually, these are mine, not hers. We bought them for me to wear while hanging out at home or having sex with her. She’ll wear them now and again too, but I get more out of them than she does.
brewfan8

Post by brewfan8 »

omegashoe wrote: Wed Dec 20, 2023 8:02 am
znda wrote: Tue Dec 19, 2023 7:01 am

(Pics in posts above.)
Actually, these are mine, not hers. We bought them for me to wear while hanging out at home or having sex with her. She’ll wear them now and again too, but I get more out of them than she does.
I love the black ones