For discussions that don't fit into our other categories.

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

smurkey

Post by smurkey »

Last edited by smurkey on Wed May 12, 2021 7:29 pm, edited 2 times in total.
albers1

Re: Anyone remember Intherapy05???

Post by albers1 »

smurkey wrote: Sun Aug 23, 2020 2:50 pm hey guys, I'll always remember a real ongoing story years ago that used to be on The Mousepad about a guy in therapy who would cum in his therapists heels when she was out of the room and he would upload pictures of her wearing them afterwards etc. She even asked him about it at one point and he weaselled his way out of it. The pictures he would upload of her legs and heels were fantastic and people couldn't wait till his next session with her to see what happened next. Eventually he deleted everything as a couple people on there were harassing him and he couldn't take it. Anyone remember this guy?, I think he went by the name InTherapy05 and it's unfortunate he deleted all of his posts as his experiences were hot as hell.
ive seen such great things come and go. experience told me to backup everything great and archive it for future generations!!
:arrow: Deutsches Sub-Forum (Shoesession-Schwesterforum)

:arrow: erome.com

:arrow: MY TOPICS

:arrow: :!: FREE TRIBUTES (under my conditions) :!: kik me : thereal_albers1