4 shoes of Marcela

For discussions that don't fit into our other categories.

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

smelllover

4 shoes of Marcela

Post by smelllover »

Marcela is my classmate at high school with very beautiful feet, which tend to get sweaty very easily in any type of the shoes. It is due to the fact that she has a hyperhydrosis, so her tiny feet produce litres of sweat permanently. So now I am going to talk about her canvas smelly sneakers, which I had the chance to sniff, cum and evaluate.

white toe cap tennis shoes (similar to converse)

Marcela wore these shoes as slippers at high school (here in SVK the students are supposed to change shoes after coming to school because of the rules...) Yes, she wore that type of shoes (not good as slippers) because she wanted to hide the smell of her feet, therefore she opted for closed canvas sneakers. they were size 40 (in EU) dark blue canvas with not impressive white flowers on the outside. the frontal part consisted of white rubber like in all converse shoes. Inside of the shoe was white, at least at the beginning.

Marcela is one of my best friend, who knows about my fetish on stinky canvas shoes (mainly converse) and so on, so that is why we started to slowly talk about that. Our chatters included also the things about their feet, socks and shoes. I have found out that she really had very sweaty feet meaning that her fake converse smells overwhelmingly bad, moreover they were wet permanently after daily usage at school because there was no time, the wet could dry out. In addition to that they had beautiful sweaty dark footprints on the insoles. I was totally trapped by the idea of sniffing them, using them as a vagina and so on. Fortunately, she agreed that I can take them for one day to home to fulfil my dream.

As soon as I got home carrying her stinky shoes in bag I started to investigate them. First thing which captured my attention was the interior of the shoe, which was destroyed by days of walking, running... The canvas in the inside started to fall apart in certain places and it was very obvious to see the shape of her feet because of footprints. The left one was bigger than the right one because she is flat footed slightly. Secondly the aroma was mesmerizing. The canvas washed in sweat smelled like popcorn with decayed garlic, but what was more to the point it remained wet also for the day after, mainly in the inner area under the rubber toe cap. That was fantastic to feel so sweaty shoes. The outside of the shoes was slightly scrubed and the laces we dirtt as well as all of the white rubber.

As I sniffed them, I started to use them for masturbation in any way, which finally concluded in cumming into and onto them. Actually that was the thing I did not tell her what I had done, but the traces were singificant. Because those parts of black footprint creamed with cum were flacked, but she did not mind (or found out). The experiences like this I had for at least 10 times with her slippers.

After each expedition to the world of sweat I wrote Marcela about my feelings, findings, which penetrated into conversation about her feet and shoes. Thanks to that I got the imformation that she had just been wearing them for 3 years. During that she wore them only with the socks (she never goes sockless, imagine the smell without...) mainly for outside and 2 years as the slippers at high school. 1 year ago she replaced them by slip on canvas shoes similar to vans and left them at home. Unfortunately her parents put them in the rubbish bin...