Anyone like this?

For discussions that don't fit into our other categories.

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

dages46

Anyone like this?

Post by dages46 »

When ever im watching tv or out in public i always have look at a girl's shoes and if i find the girl attractive and i can't see her shoes my day will basically be ruined. For me if the shoes are flats or heels i will be very satisfied and my day will end up really good but if they have shitty berkinstocks and other ugly shoes (which every young girl in my town wear) i will be pretty mad. I don't kbow how many of you guys are like this but if you are like this im interested in knowing which shoes satisfy you.
WOAH
cylan

Re: Anyone like this?

Post by cylan »

Hi! Quite the same for me, I should say! :D When I see a girl or a woman, on the street or anywhere else, my first reflex is to look at her shoes! If she wears footwear I like (mostly some kinds of sneakers, boots with very thin and flat soles, UGGs ...), I can look at her for a while, and I even can follow her to watch her feet. If she doesn't wear any footwear I like, I even don't look at her!..
realservitude

Re: Anyone like this?

Post by realservitude »

I do this too instinctively. Although I don't get mad if she's wearings shoes I don't like. I just move on. While I'm not personally into flip flops or Birks (among others things), there is a silver lining--they show off the feet. If she has great looking feet or a nice pedicure, I won't mind the ugly shoes as much. Also regardless of how the girl looks, if she's wearing heel that I'm into, her attractiveness will go way up in my eyes--as long as she keeps her shoes on.