Coping with heel fetish

For discussions that don't fit into our other categories.

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Sonicheels

Coping with heel fetish

Post by Sonicheels »

I have a fetish for high heels particular mules and slip ons but most heels and boots get me hard. My wife isn't into it. I've sent her links to heels that I would buy for her and she said she doesn't want them.

Does anyone know of any coping strategies because all I do all day is think about heels and her in heels. She said one day she might wear heels.

I don't want to pester her all the time either. It's got really bad recently too.

We have sex most nighta so its not as if I am going without
Toe Cleavage1

Re: Coping with heel fetish

Post by Toe Cleavage1 »

Get her to wear them during sex. When she is on you can then worship her heels while she wears them and cum on her feet. But take it a step at a time... during sex then slowly work on her.
audera

Post by audera »

Toe Cleavage1 wrote: Tue Dec 11, 2018 11:55 am Get her to wear them during sex. When she is on you can then worship her heels while she wears them and cum on her feet. But take it a step at a time... during sex then slowly work on her.
+1 Also, if she sees how excited it makes you I think she’ll be more willing to accommodate
Atlas

Post by Atlas »

Mate just chat to her & say some guys like Lacey bra & nickers, some like nothing too fancy , some guys like boobs some guys like a nice set of legs! & if your wife has nice legs & you find them attractive in heels, then find something that’s not too high for her to walk in & not too sluty! She has too feel comfortable....feminine but sexy! Every women loves a compliment....