Anyone like wear other peoples shoes

For discussions that don't fit into our other categories.

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

converselover110

Re: Anyone like wear other peoples shoes

Post by converselover110 »

mia wrote: Wed Jan 02, 2019 12:31 pm me too, I got these ones from an ebay auction
Damn those are super hot! Love them!
Ja516

Post by Ja516 »

mia wrote: Wed Jan 02, 2019 12:31 pm me too, I got these ones from an ebay auction
Wow. Soooooo hot!!
taradocross

Post by taradocross »

I love wear in my wife shoes and stores/garage sales
Brasil
Homem
Hetero
Mais gosto de vestir salto altos de mulheres em bazar brechos e lojas amo gozar nos saltos da minha esposa vestir eles
Batalhando para ser corno
Me conheça sou uma pessoa legal
Rhtnylon55

Post by Rhtnylon55 »

Used heels are the best
davestratford1

Post by davestratford1 »

agreed. its part of the fun
mia

Post by mia »

BlackLeather120.JPG
these boots are from a girl that sold them to me. what you think?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
carpe diem!
post exitum is too late anyway
Botas_altas1

Post by Botas_altas1 »

Wow, I love those boots, plus the leather dress and the leather gloves you're wearing. You are to fuck and cum on you.
cylan

Post by cylan »

Hi, there! When I was in high-school (mid 80's), I've stolen hi-top Adidas sneakers from the sport bag of a girl who was in my class. She was the same shoe size as me: 41EUR. These Adidas were ADIDAS "Europa":

They were very fashionable, at this time, and I loved to stare at the feet of girls who wore them! After stealing them, I hid them in my room. I used to put them in the evening, once everyone was in bed. I loved these Adidas because the leather was soft, and the soles were thin and very supple and pliable. They were nicely worn, but still in excellent condition. I loved to masturbate with one hand while caressing them with the other hand. On some occasions, I cummed on them and this was really divine! But as it was not convenient to clean discreetly and quickly, I didn't cum them as much as I've loved to!..
peedealer

Post by peedealer »

I have worn 2 models ofnwomens stolen boots - 1 of which were black caterpillars kitsons. These i saw the woman wear.. And as soon as she took them off and put them in her shoe cabinet, i was on them in less than a minute. They will still warm. A weeke later i decided to taken them and since thrn i wore them to work on my formar trousers. They got worn :). And Lately they were thrown out :(. From this woman in thr past i stole a few pairs which included nikes pegasus which i wore and fucked in bed in her jeans >:). Then another lacesless boot, another wedge boot. All 3 have been discarded since.
Now from this lady i have 2 stolen pairs i took last year. 1 a clarks artisan sandals... Sexy and feminine to wear in public. These i used to wear out at night when no one was around and sneak my way towards an appartment complex set up for an airlines female aircrew. Hoping some babe would see me with junk out >:). But i was too cautious and returned back mostly without luck. Another pair which i have still held onto are her brown lee cooper laced boots. I can squeeze my feet into these. They r just too tight tho. I managed to find the courage and wear them out in public twice along wiyh womens high waist jeans which i concealed with my sweater. Now i look up women online posting adverts of used clothes. I contacted 2 women. 1 of which im supposed to go and try out her female jeans. I really hope that no male or kids will be around. Another woman i asked to try her loafers abd that im male. She initially said its womens but for now my schedule doesnt allow for thisnto happen. Do i go for the jeans or shoe? Or both. let me know if ull need pics :p
Here to feed my addiction! :P~~
Bootsandpumps

Post by Bootsandpumps »

Last edited by Bootsandpumps on Fri Jun 26, 2020 11:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Done here, out of order