Pictures of family kissing family on the mouth.

For discussions that don't fit into our other categories.

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Toe Cleavage1

Pictures of family kissing family on the mouth.

Post by Toe Cleavage1 »

Here's one that might seem a little unique...
My wedding video covers not only the church service but the welcoming line as well, and this is a great source of in family lesbian kisses. Well, not lesbian but certainly a good mouth on mouth kiss.
The first one I noticed was my mil, her niece walks up to her, gives her a naughty smile, mil cups her face with her hands and the two kiss... On the lips! Needless to say that I've cum over that many times.
However, I noticed yesterday at the start of the welcoming line my wife's granny shuffles up and plants a smacker on her lips, right on them and I actually got really hard over it. It doesn't help that granny used to wear a nice pair of black stilettos that I did cum in once. Six times actually and it was arousing when she wore them.
Now of course I can't post them on here for obvious reasons but I wonder if anyone else has anything similar, not asking for vids or pics (unless you want to provide them), just stories.
Bootsandpumps

Post by Bootsandpumps »

Last edited by Bootsandpumps on Mon Mar 09, 2020 4:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
Done here, out of order
Toe Cleavage1

Re: Pictures of family kissing family on the mouth.

Post by Toe Cleavage1 »

Bootsandpumps wrote: Tue Nov 06, 2018 2:32 am Well not directly the same thing, but I have to admit, that I enjoy my tons of wedding pics sometimes, where I can see some nice looking friends in high heels who normally never wear high shoes, one girl even wore shoes I cummed in the past!
And one little highlight is the dress of the MIL which is hanging now in the wardrobe of my wife, I love it to put it on secretly sometimes while doing nasty things with my wifes shoes!
Ooh, sounds good! Yeah, wedding pictures I like too because I love heels sinking in mud there's usually one woman that does not care about the mud that sticks to her stiletto. The amount of times I've got hot under the collar seeing this...
But I do love as you said as well the women who don't normally wear heels, they are a real treat.
I've worn my mil dress as well, she had this stunning blue dress that I know would have hugged her beautiful figure. I put it on and a pair of her sandals, fucked a pair of her shoes whilst kissing her knee high boots. Hottest time of my life and if I could do it again I would.
Bootsandpumps

Post by Bootsandpumps »

Last edited by Bootsandpumps on Mon Mar 09, 2020 4:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
Done here, out of order
Toe Cleavage1

Re: Pictures of family kissing family on the mouth.

Post by Toe Cleavage1 »

Bootsandpumps wrote: Mon Nov 12, 2018 10:23 am Check out one of my last posts in the "who lpves wearing womens shoes and clothes" thread ;-)
Ah yes, saw that. She's gorgeous and in that dress she's very attractive.