Price stickers under shoes

For discussions that don't fit into our other categories.

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

davex

Price stickers under shoes

Post by davex »

Are there any ladies who leave the price stickers underneath here or guys who like to see stickers underneath and see them if they are behind a lady walking.
Toe Cleavage1

Re: Price stickers under shoes

Post by Toe Cleavage1 »

I love to see price stickers on a ladies shoe! Most women hate them though, they don't see the attraction or need to leave them there which is a shame.
My mil has shoes that have had a portion of sticker on them since new and she has had them awhile now, about ten years. There's just a white patch left that is dirty with no writing left, I love to see her in them.
My wife's fuck shoes have stickers on them as well, I think it's the strappy highheels I bought her. I love to worship her feet and see that sticker there.
keira in wellies

Post by keira in wellies »

always makes me laugh actually..

seeing a glamourous lady walking along with her sexy new footwear...and the price label still on!
realservitude

Post by realservitude »

Seeing stickers on the soles of shoes is actually a pet peeve of mine. I assume women who don't bother to take them off don't realize how unattractive it can be to some people. A few years ago, a friend of mine was showing me a pair of black platform pumps she had just bought. The first time she wore them, she left the stickers on the soles. It bothered me so much that when I had the opportunity, I actually peeled the stickers off and cleaned the residue with alcohol. I don't think she ever noticed one way or the other.