Just pulled off a small heist

For discussions that don't fit into our other categories.

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

dages46

Just pulled off a small heist

Post by dages46 »

So i just started a job at a hotel and today i noticed a lost and found so while my co worker was busy i took a look and to my surprise NO SECURITY cameras, so i took a peek in a few items and didn't find much. So fast forward to half an hour later my co worker mentioned something about an item a guest lost and my co worker couldn't find it. So i hatched a plan to look a little deeper so i said i would go "find it". so after looking around more i found a little bag with clothes because i got curious i opened it and right there is a thong not the best looking but a thong so i shove it in my pocket sneak into a bathroom and put it on to hide it. When i went back to the room i found a box full of bags so i took out the bags then joy filled my head when i see a bikini bottom tankini top and sports bra. so i put the tan kini down my pants and the bottoms and bra in my pockets and went right to the bathroom to slip them on. to my surprise they ended up being size (except the bra its too small). i waited till the end of my shift (2 minutes) snuck into the office signed out and left without looking at them obviously saying bye(i had boobs from the tankini and a bra in my pants so someone would know something was off)
probably gonna have to destroy the evidence if i get questioned so i'll take pictures when the coast is clear.
WOAH
dages46

Re: Just pulled off a small heist

Post by dages46 »

My nerves got the best of me so i got rid of them for good no way of getting them back 100% gonna get sent to the garbage dump or an animal will have their way with them so i guess they have no proof that i took them and who knows when they ended up in the lost and found (most of the stuff are 3+ months old) so i'm 100% safe no way of tracing the stolen goods back to me unless the owners use shoesession. probably gonna get asked about my red face and my awkward walk but they have no evidence i have anything. I'm lucky i actually disposed of them because now i can just say i was sick.

Well goodbye.....
WOAH