Fetish Problems

For discussions that don't fit into our other categories.

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

presh

Fetish Problems

Post by presh »

Hey everyone!

To give some background, I deal with major depressive disorder to the point of being suicidal, along with an anxiety disorder. I am pretty comfortable with liking shoes and do not mind sharing it most of the time (when appropriate).

My problem is that many people feel it is alright to shame me or think less of me because they know this. I am especially confused because I have much more of a shoe fetish than a foot fetish. I like worn shoes, but don't really care the girl it came from. So I'm not fetishizing the person, as I think is often a girl's concern.

So how do all of you deal with stuff like this? Strangers I am ok just saying fuck off (if they know for whatever reason), it's more the friends and people I am closer to who see me so differently when they find out.
Toe Cleavage1

Re: Fetish Problems

Post by Toe Cleavage1 »

Almost all (if not all) men have a thing for women's shoes, that is a fact. However many men have insecurity issues in that they do not want anyone to take the piss out of them for it and so keep it secret. Just watch men in a bar when a woman walks in wearing black patent high heels and if she is with a female friend wearing flats, see which one they look at.
Shoe fetishism is much more widespread than the media and men in general (and women) let on.
I keep my fetish between me and my wife, my mil knows but that is a different story. And everyone on here.
My advice is to only share it with those you trust, the woman you are dating and yourself. I find it sexier though that those I see in the flesh have no idea, just my wife and it is our naughty secret. Confidence comes with trust.