Shoeplay or Dangling stories/fans?

For discussions that don't fit into our other categories.

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Flatslover92

Shoeplay or Dangling stories/fans?

Post by Flatslover92 »

Anyone got any shoeplay or shoe dangling stories they want to share?

Anyone else a fan of shoeplay/dangling?
Toe Cleavage1

Re: Shoeplay or Dangling stories/fans?

Post by Toe Cleavage1 »

I love it, the sight is so sexy and enticing.

My mil came round to the flat I lived in back when I first started dating her daughter, at the time my girlfriend lived with me and her mother had come round to speak to her about something. My girlfriend was out at the time but was due back at any moment and so my future mil as she was back then sat and waited. We talked about stuff and all the time she dangled her stiletto shoe, swung it on her toes and then slipped her foot back in before twirling her foot and then dangling again. If I had a video camera I would have filmed the whole thing, but it was the 90's and apart from not owning a camcorder, mobile phones were still in their infancy and as such a camera phone was not possible.
I still think about it.
keira in wellies

Post by keira in wellies »

Toe Cleavage1 wrote: Sun May 20, 2018 1:19 pm I love it, the sight is so sexy and enticing.

My mil came round to the flat I lived in back when I first started dating her daughter, at the time my girlfriend lived with me and her mother had come round to speak to her about something. My girlfriend was out at the time but was due back at any moment and so my future mil as she was back then sat and waited. We talked about stuff and all the time she dangled her stiletto shoe, swung it on her toes and then slipped her foot back in before twirling her foot and then dangling again. If I had a video camera I would have filmed the whole thing, but it was the 90's and apart from not owning a camcorder, mobile phones were still in their infancy and as such a camera phone was not possible.
I still think about it.
Hmm..think she wanted some attention (some cock) ..before your daughter got it all :D
Toe Cleavage1

Post by Toe Cleavage1 »

keira in wellies wrote: Sat Jun 02, 2018 3:05 am
Toe Cleavage1 wrote: Sun May 20, 2018 1:19 pm I love it, the sight is so sexy and enticing.

I still think about it.
Hmm..think she wanted some attention (some cock) ..before your daughter got it all :D
Haha! She was in a loveless marriage at the time so you might be right!
danglove

Post by danglove »

My mother dangles all the time. I think she knows my fetish, when she wants a favor she sits opposite me and seduce me with non stop dangling.