My First Time

For discussions that don't fit into our other categories.

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

BareFoot Rose

My First Time

Post by BareFoot Rose »

This really did happen. It is what lead me here...
Another drink was poured, as we sat on my bed.
Not yet dating seriously, we had been shyly expressing our fantasies with the help of a lot of whiskey.
"well... there is one thing..." my boyfriend hesitated, casting me a sideways look.
"what is it?" I asked curiously, staring down the neck of the almost empty bottle, trying to determine if I can get every last drop out without looking too much like a drunk.
He was quiet for a bit, reaching down to coyly trace his finger over the side of my foot. The touch gave me a shudder and I looked over at him
"Did that tickle?" he asked, trying to gauge my reaction.
"no..." I trailed off.

Emboldened he started to massage my feet pressing his thumbs into my soles. I groaned, unsexily around the mouth of the bottle where I was trying to suck out the last bit of the whiskey.
He gave a small laugh and gently reached over to take the bottle away, despite my whine of protest.
"I like feet" he spoke softly, watching my face with near worry
"really... like.. how do you play with feet?" I started to lean over to find the second bottle of liquor we had but another skilled press of his thumb into the ball of my foot distracted me as I moaned again. I sat up to look over at him as he grinned at my reaction.

"just... let me try a few things..." he ran his nails lightly over the sole of my foot and I gripped the sheets on each side of me, gasping
"oh god.... you can do what ever you want as long as you keep doing that too" I leaned back against the pile of pillows on my bed as I spoke.
He let out a tiny moan at my reaction, and with all caution tossed aside he leaned in to suck on my toe. I flexed my foot, toes splaying as another groan of excitement escaped.

I closed my eyes. The room was spinning, and this just felt too damn good. I'm not sure how long he massaged my feet. But soon i felt a new firmness against my soles. He pressed my feet together and I lifted my head to see him sliding his cock between my bare feet.
I wasn't sure what to make of this... but before I could say anything he pressed his tip between a couple of my toes, stretching them wide. I moaned again and fell back against the pillows, my hand sliding down into my shorts to press against my increasingly wet lower lips.

He paused, staring, perhaps trying to see if I was just humoring him.
He removed my feet from his member and crawled up to kiss me, his hand following mine down, in the guise to help me along but I knew what he was doing... he was seeing if I was faking.

"holy shit" he said against my mouth pulling away " you are WET"
I nodded eagerly " keep playing with my feet" was all I could muster
He grinned and with a smooth movement of his well muscled but sleek frame, he returned to my feet and once again placed my soles on either side of his cock.
He gave a firm thrust between the soles, spreading my toes wide again, and i thrust my finger into myself.
Until him, I always needed lube. But now...I knew exactly what being hot and wet meant.
Another thrust... another groan. And then he was moving faster between my feet.
It did not take long.
He would not need much and neither would I.
My soles began to ache as he pressed them together harder, his cock furiously massaging my tender feet.

Two fingers.. .three... four... oh how loose I was becoming with desire, i drove my hand in and out of myself while my hips rose and fell with my movement.
And then his voice changed, higher his hands pressed harder, his cock pulsed
"oh Rose..." he gasped my name and I felt his hot cum shoot in between my toes, up and over my feet, spilling out to fall on him and the bed.
I didn't stop, and I secretly begged him in my head not to stop on my feet. I was so close...
Another few thrusts of my hands into myself and a small scream escaped, cumming hard I writhed before him, even as he held my cum soaked feet against his cock, stroking the backs of them tenderly.
And then. we were still.
Quiet.
Contemplative,
Riding the post coital bliss of mutual orgasm.
My first time with my feet had been the best sex I had ever known up to that point and it set in motion an addiction.
An addiction to the pleasure of my feet, and to him.
Newfootlover

Re: My First Time

Post by Newfootlover »

Wow, what an incredible sexy story!