Contemplating new method for buying shoes

For discussions that don't fit into our other categories.

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

realservitude

Contemplating new method for buying shoes

Post by realservitude »

Today I was sitting at a table in a mall, passing the time people-watching. Yeah ok, I was checking out the shoes of the women walking past me. And then out of nowhere a novel idea stuck me.

I've always toyed with the idea of going up to a woman and asking to buy the shoes they're wearing. It's fun to think about, but it's too impractical to work. After all, would she be willing to go barefoot after the deal? Doubtful.

So my brilliant (ok that's yet to be proven) idea involves introducing myself, complimenting her shoes, and letting her know I would like to buy them when she's ready to part with them. Then I'd give her my contact info and leave. I don't think I see a flaw in my logic so I think there's a decent chance that could work. The only issue I have is having the courage to engage in that conversation. And even if I do muster up the courage, I could be waiting for a long time assuming I wasn't blown off. But if I do this with multiple women, I would think at least a few of them would be tempted to take me up on my offer.

Yes I've used Craigslist, eBay, and other apps to purchase used shoes, but there's always some downsides to those methods. With eBay the women typically know they're selling to fetishists, but usually you'll never see their faces. Craigslist is very hit or miss in every aspect. The apps are an easy way to meet women, but the shoes are almost always in relatively good condition since they expect to sell to other women. With this new idea I'd see the whole package up front.
Salvagedrover

Re: Contemplating new method for buying shoes

Post by Salvagedrover »

Why are you afraid to ask? You need to get over the fear of being embarrassed. Don't go to places you frequent, less of a chance of running into people you may see again. Also, why do you care what people think? You think anyone cares what YOU think? We're all paying taxes and tickets and bills and we all have some sort of disease or ailment and some sort of fetish, what difference does it make, who are you worried about? Just don't be creepy. It's not an act, it's your fetish. Just don't have any illusions, if you're that into this thing of ours (can the shoe fetish now be called la cosa nostra among "members" now?) she will probably feel like you will always want her feet or shoes more than her and that will piss her off eventually. It's not worth it. Maybe make friends, but don't start these convos with any real expectations of that. You're single now, you probably will be after talking to her, if it's meant to be, it's GONNA happen, otherwise she might get some sort of pleasure from the encounter and you get a pair of shoes, that's it. Give it a shot to get what you REALLY want, but don't push your luck, just saying.