Asking to buy shoes that she’s wearing

For discussions that don't fit into our other categories.

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

realservitude

Asking to buy shoes that she’s wearing

Post by realservitude »

Just for fun I went onto the Whisper app and posted this:
image1.jpg

These are the replies I got:
image2.jpg
image3.jpg
image4.jpg

Yes, this was silly. But I was kind of curious since I’ve never had the balls to actually ask a woman for her shoes (not that I often have that compulsion). The humiliation for me is fine, but being seen as a dangerous pervert is not. I have bought a lot of shoes from women through Letgo, OfferUp, and Craigslist—and have always wondered what was going through their minds. Was I buying for a girlfriend? Was I a crossdresser? Was I a fetishist? Or maybe it’s not strange at all and it’s just business as usual.

I don’t know if this is a common issue for other guys. But I’m very self-conscious (to a fault) and am always wondering how others are judging me.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Toe Cleavage1

Re: Asking to buy shoes that she’s wearing

Post by Toe Cleavage1 »

About eight years ago I was stood next to a woman who looked in her sixties, good looking but a little tired looking from too much sunbathing. She wore a navy blue dress with a ladies suit jacket and a pair of stilettos. Now these stilettos were stunning, patent black, straps over the top of the foot, slim heel that was about 11cm high and they were pointed toes. The heel was battered from regular use, scuffed and the heel tip worn, this is what really got my attention and she sensed it. She looked round at me and smiled, I smiled back and asked her if she knew when the bus was due. She replied with however long it would be and I was going to leave it there until she moved and the sound of her heels on the pavement put me in a situation where it was almost too uncontrollable to get down and start kissing her feet. Instead I said something like, "My wife is after a pair of those." She looked down at her feet and told me that she wears them all the time because they are the most comfortable heels she has ever worn. That relaxed me and we had a little conversation about her shoes, all the while I was thinking 'Ask her is she will sell them' but another part of my brain replied with 'But she'll think they're for you'. Then I thought 'Fuck it' and blurted it out. I remember I was sweating badly and shaking a little but I said "My wife buys a lot of her heels from charity shops so if you ever want to sell them they'd make a great present for her." She smiled and mulled it over and whilst she did I lied "When I left school I trained as a cobbler so I could fix them up like new, I do for most of her shoes." "Well, I'm okay with them at the moment but if you're here when I'm looking to get rid I'll let you know." That was when the bus arrived, unfortunately the bus was packed so we had to sit apart, but I remember that day as if it were yesterday. It felt so erotic to stare at a woman's shoes and be allowed to do so. She seemed happy to talk about her shoes, a little surprised at the offer to buy her shoes from her but I think my bullshit smoothed it over so she didn't think I was a weirdo. I saw her a few more times after that and she wasn't creeped out or ignored me, and yes she wore those shoes. Our conversations always seemed to be full of innuendo and flirting, maybe she thought I was coming onto her. I would have fucked her as well, so long as she kept those shoes on which by the sounds of it she would have because she loved heels.
I think it all depends on who you get, some women see heels as footwear, some as a beautiful wearable piece of art, others see heels as a way to seduce men like some sort of physical pheromone. This woman was number two and possibly a little of number three as well. I think she liked the attention that her heels brought and knew that they had snared me. Others see feet as ugly (of which some ladies feet are and all men's feet in my opinion) and shoes as... Shoes? Nothing but? And for a man to ask them for their shoes is like another man asking a man for his trainers.
It is pot luck, but a lot of women love... No, adore heels as much as we do.